• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
what would ilike ifi like fushigi yugi and Hana Yori Dango?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caleb222

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quote
well I Just finished Hana Yori Dango (Boys before flowers) and i have been searching for an anime that i would like but cant seem to find one that can compare in the least. i tend to be picky also because i am a fan of the rougher animation that was used in the 90's as opposed to the cleaner more "Perfect" looking animation such as "Bokuru Ga Ita". Hana Yori dango had both beautiful animation and very sophisticated music (i am a classical music fanatic ranging from pre-renaissance to modern and avant-garde music so i can really appreciate the debussian and romantic influences that can be heard in the music.) the bottom line is i tend to lean toward an anime that has more emphasis on good plot development as well as sophisticated music and what is to me at least, a more intimate style of animation. now i dont expect to find something as good of course but any recommendations for a fan of Hana Yori Dango and Fushigi yugi is very much Appreciated. and dont withhold a recommendation just because of my preferences stated here, i am open to anything.
selenta
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quote
Please see this thread. Additionally, please put more effort into using correct grammar and spelling, nothing is harder to read than a big block of text that isn't punctuated intelligibly.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1