• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Square Enix Manga & Books Reveals Spring 2025 Print Releases

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ab2143

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 5:20 pm Reply with quote
Will definitely be buying Apothecary Diaries art book. I prefer Touko Shino’s designs over Nekokurage
Akcoll99

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:38 pm Reply with quote
Whew! I almost bought the Japanese edition of the Apothecary Diaries art book. Glad I held off.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Oooh! Apothecary Diaries artbook!

Otaku Love Collection, Emperor's Caretaker, and Assassin and Cinderella also have my attention.
DamianSalazar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:53 pm Reply with quote
Assassin & Cinderella was to be expected. It's one of the most popular titles on Manga UP! Global. Over 12,000 people have bookmarked it on that app.

The Otaku Love Connection is surprising, since it just came out on Manga UP! last week.

On and Off: Work-Life Imbalance also came out pretty recent, but it has an Internet following, so it's not surprising.

The God-Slaying Demon King is the most surprising thing on this list, because there are more popular series on Manga UP! than it that haven't been released in volume form. It has over 1400 bookmarks. For example, Are You Okay with a Slightly Older Girlfriend? has over 4700, Beast Tamer has over 5700, How I Attended an All-Guy's Mixer has over 4200, etc.
Kristi_Fears

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:39 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Assassin & Cinderella was to be expected. It's one of the most popular titles on Manga UP! Global. Over 12,000 people have bookmarked it on that app.

The Otaku Love Connection is surprising, since it just came out on Manga UP! last week.

On and Off: Work-Life Imbalance also came out pretty recent, but it has an Internet following, so it's not surprising.

The God-Slaying Demon King is the most surprising thing on this list, because there are more popular series on Manga UP! than it that haven't been released in volume form. It has over 1400 bookmarks. For example, Are You Okay with a Slightly Older Girlfriend? has over 4700, Beast Tamer has over 5700, How I Attended an All-Guy's Mixer has over 4200, etc. Speaking of books, reading is a great hobby! And especially in college, it is extremely useful. That is why personal statement helper services are a way out of the situation when a student does not have enough time for his or her own hobby. So I think it's a great alternative to hours spent on writing.

Yeah, Assassin & Cinderella being on the list makes total sense given its popularity on Manga UP! Global. It's interesting to see The Otaku Love Connection already making waves despite its recent release. On and Off: Work-Life Imbalance's presence isn't too surprising either, thanks to its online following. But The God-Slaying Demon King definitely stands out. With only 1400 bookmarks, it's unexpected, especially when you compare it to titles like Are You Okay with a Slightly Older Girlfriend? and Beast Tamer, which have significantly more bookmarks. Wonder what made it stand out for a volume release.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1