• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
who is going to dub Wolf Rain ?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SIR GERMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:41 am Reply with quote
i just wander is the same people who dub cowboy bebop (animaze ) are they going to dub Wolf Rain ?
i know that the people who did work in cowboy bebop , they did Wolf Rain to.
So when they bring this anime to the usa i would like to have tha same treatment as cowboy bebop ,the same quality dub /
i would like to hear the same voice actor ( david lucas and wendee lee ).
what do you think guys ?
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:38 am Reply with quote
I dunno, I'd probably be watching the series dubbed and not be able to get it out of my mind that one character sounds a lot like Spike, and another like Faye... I'd personally perfer some more variety. Yes, it would be great if the studio used is Animaze as then the dub will probably be well above par. A little fresh blood would likely give a smoother feel to the series and help it to stand on its own.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
SIR GERMAN

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:13 am Reply with quote
I was just reading the news and I found that me favorites voices actor are going to dub
The wolf rain series.
If you star to think the same people who work in the making of cowboy bebop ( the Japanese people ) are the same who did wolf rain , and the people who dub cowboy bebop they just finish wolf rain dub maybe will see another great anime or even better that cowboy bebop
i am so happy
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:05 pm Reply with quote
SIR GERMAN wrote:
I was just reading the news and I found that me favorites voices actor are going to dub
The wolf rain series.
If you star to think the same people who work in the making of cowboy bebop ( the Japanese people ) are the same who did wolf rain , and the people who dub cowboy bebop they just finish wolf rain dub maybe will see another great anime or even better that cowboy bebop
i am so happy

But don't forget Animaze & ZRO Limit also dubbed Witch Hunter Robin. I think it's mediocre, though I haven't had a chance to see it in Japanese yet, but I'm sure since Wolf's Rain is such a huge property to convert, it'll be taken care of (probably) as much as Bebop.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1