• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated! Anime Reveals More Cast, New Ending Theme Artist

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
me_barron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:36 am Reply with quote
Neat. Liking this show. Not as good as Sleepy Princess from last cour, but still a cute watch. Also, as an anime only watcher, calling it, Jahy's boss is secretly the magical girl that destroyed the mana crystal. Don't spoil it for me if she's not.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:58 am Reply with quote
Miho Okasaki can now say she's voiced two Demon Lords and is even doing a theme song!

And Sumire Uesaka doing the new Opening is neat too.
Zoneflare

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:44 pm Reply with quote
me_barron wrote:
Neat. Liking this show. Not as good as Sleepy Princess from last cour, but still a cute watch. Also, as an anime only watcher, calling it, Jahy's boss is secretly the magical girl that destroyed the mana crystal. Don't spoil it for me if she's not.

Based on the opening I believe that the school girls with long hair was the magical girl.
me_barron

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:21 am Reply with quote
Zoneflare wrote:
me_barron wrote:

Based on the opening I believe that the school girls with long hair was the magical girl.

Yah. I skip opening cause they always have spoilers. Just watched this week's episode. Purple haired girl has the same moles as the magical girl. Would have been more interesting if it was her boss. The woman you've grown to love turns out to be the one who destroyed your world kind of thing. At least it's not that bearded guy. For that we have Magical Girl Ore.
Tenchi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:11 am Reply with quote
^ All I'll say is that there's a lot more story with the Magical Girl than the little that can be discerned about her from the opening and ending credit animations so you probably won't be disappointed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1