• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Saga of Tanya the Evil Anime Film Reveals New Key Visual, Character Visuals

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azza Murphy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:17 am Reply with quote
I can't wait for the movie the TV show was so bloody awesome I hope after the movie there will be a 3rd and 4th season and 100th season and more and more Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TanyaTheEvil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:40 am Reply with quote
Right On, me too, I am soo looking forward to the movie and also that it will be a huge success so that we can get a second season. This is by far my favorite anime
rtil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:58 am Reply with quote
the style and pacing of tanya can be really wonky at times but the climax of season 1 was fantastic. look forward to seeing this movie.
Dfens

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:01 pm Reply with quote
I'm so hoping that I can find a deal on a flight to Japan in February so that I can take my vacation then and see this movie on the big screen. Guess taking the lanuage payed off since I'll be able to follow along if get to see it.

I've always wanted to see a Anime Film on theaters while over their but I always left right before any hit the theaters.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:40 pm Reply with quote
All well and good, though, I hope the film is distributed subbed or dubbed in the west. That doesn't seem the case usually.
Wrangler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:24 am Reply with quote
I wish they just gone to another season. I guess film is needed to fund another series/season?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1