• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Click

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elahrairah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quote
OK, I am not "complaining" here...please don't take it the wrong way.

I have grown accustomed to The Click weekly to help me decide which shows I will watch..Kind of like crack to me now...

Some weeks there is no Click, and others, it's there but appears a few days into the week, and surprise! what I wanted most was on Monday morning.

I know that this is done out of love and not a paycheck, I really can't complain. I just miss seeing it is all.

My question is: Is there another source out there that can give me some information? How does Mr. Hanson do it? Does he compile from other anime sources, or does he read every TV Guide known to man? Kuddos to you, man.

Most importantly, does anyone know when the GITS movie (Solid state Society) is going to air again?
caseclosedfan414

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:19 pm Reply with quote
Speaking of that, when's the second part of Karas going to air again? The new one, I mean. I've been dying to see it. I have seen the first part, but not the second. If anyone knows, please, let me know.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1