• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Media Blasters to Release Juden Chan on Blu-ray Disc

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eyevocal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:26 am Reply with quote
Here's hoping for an exchange program for those of us who bought the sub-only DVD of this title, only to find that they'd garbled the audio on it to the point of being unlistenable. Seriously, folks, they did something with the phase that made the voices sound distant and the music sound like it was coming through a wind tunnel. The trailer for it on the Ladies versus Butlers Blu-Ray sounds much better, so I have hope for that release.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Actually surprised that they are releasing Juden-chan on BD. I have my standard release copy so I'm content with that.
Tri-GuyDVD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:54 pm Reply with quote
Melicans wrote:
Tri-GuyDVD wrote:
One day i hope Media Blasters licenses Kissxsis it seems up their alley considering the type of titles they usually get.

Well the same author wrote Kiss x Sis and Juden-chan so it wouldn't surprise me. Both series feature copius amounts of urination, so if you enjoyed one you'd probably enjoy the other... I can't actually believe Juden-chan sold well enough for a Bluray to be released, but if that is the case then maybe Media Blasters will get the Kiss x Sis license next.

I watched the series (Juden) on DVD, and it was one that I found so irredeemably bad that a single viewing was actually worth it. I did quite like the ending theme though; Plug is quite cute.

Oh and hey, how about that Kanajox3 release? Not a bad title to get as far as hentai goes.

One can hope that the series gets licensed. Also I have not seen kanajox3 ill make it a point of watching it when its released for home video.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:50 pm Reply with quote
I didn't end up getting the DVD so I might pick up the BD.

I'll almost definitely pick up Kanojox3, never thought we'd get an actual release.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2