• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Love Live! The School Idol Movie's Global Theatrical Release, Trailer Unveiled

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Hayabusa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:50 pm Reply with quote
>Love Live Film coming to the Philippines

I am a Filipino and I would love to watch its theatrical release. I hope this film will have a strong performance.
wmderemer
It...it's not like I post for you or anything!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:39 pm Reply with quote
I care not what it takes to get a ticket...I will be at the NYC screening(s)... I missed seeing Madoka Rebellion in a theater, but I'll be damned if I miss this!

While unlikely, I hope they can arrange the screening in a normal-sized theater, and not a tiny 100-seat arthouse theater...and please let there be more than one screening in case the 1st one sells out (very very likely)!

MUSE...MUSIC START!!!!

Very Happy
fuuma_monou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:01 am Reply with quote
John Hayabusa wrote:

I am a Filipino and I would love to watch its theatrical release. I hope this film will have a strong performance.

Same here. Season 2's Tagalog dub will start airing on May 5, so I'm a bit hyped now.

Wonder if the the local screenings of the movie will be exclusive to SM Cinemas, like One PIece Film Z and the live-action Rurouni Kenshin and Gatchaman movies.
ronelm2000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:58 am Reply with quote
fuuma_monou wrote:
John Hayabusa wrote:

Same here. Season 2's Tagalog dub will start airing on May 5, so I'm a bit hyped now.

Wonder if the the local screenings of the movie will be exclusive to SM Cinemas, like One PIece Film Z and the live-action Rurouni Kenshin and Gatchaman movies.

I remember those being features in many SM Cinemas, but not all. The particular ones were MOA, Megamall, and North EDSA.

Still, I'm definitely finding a group of friends to watch this movie with, just so that we could shout all at once "myu's, MUSIC START!"
Anime_Kat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:07 pm Reply with quote
Very Happy
TsubomiKoneko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:07 am Reply with quote
Hopefully "other major cities" includes either Chicago or Detroit or something else within a couple hours of where I live Crying or Very sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2