• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V to Debut Internationally in Spring/Summer 2015

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:11 am Reply with quote
Azure-Wind91 wrote:
I wouldn't get your hopes up. I wish I could be excited about this, but given Yugioh's track record in the US, I think I'll just stick to the original version. It's a shame too, ARC-V's been really good so far.

TRUE ENOUGH!!!

4k media can change their name all they want to but every well known otaku will always know them as the horror that is 4kids Ent:The destroyer of all anime not named Pokemon.

and unless a decent anime company rescues the franchise from 4k media, this series will unfortunately stay in the part of anime mediocrity like pokemon XY and cause of the fact that their dubs have been massively americanized , most people will be sticking to illegal fansub streaming unless the license holders change course which is unfortunately not in a snowball's chance in hell! especially pokemon.

However Azure Wind91, we should be kinda greatfull that its 4k media have the license. WHY? Cause it would have a hell of a lot worse if the god awful nelvana got a hold of the license when 4kids had that stiff with NAS and TV Tokyo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
4KidsFan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:09 pm Reply with quote
Blatch wrote:
I am curious about exactly where Arc-V, and the rest of ZEXAL, for that matter, is going to air. Vortexx is going away at the end of September, and the only real place I could see it go would be any of the Nickelodeon networks. Hopefully not Nicktoons, as I don't get that channel as part of my family's cable subscription.

Are you kidding me? The show does not fit well on Nickelodeon at all. I'm surprised it even got a place on Nicktoons considering it's not a NICK produced show. Cartoon Network is the only other logical place the show could air at. It aired the first three YGO shows after all. It can certainly air this one too. It's a shame what is happening to Vortexx. Who the hell wants to see some boring E/I line-up of dull live action shows? They seriously couldn't put that somewhere else but the CW? There's channels out there that have nothing but paid programming airing on Saturday mornings anyway. I suggest they use them. Vortexx needs to STAY.

Lavnovice9 wrote:
I'm guessing they're just dropping the last arc for Zexal like they did with GX and 5D's.

They're not. It's been said that the dub will be completed, plus the last arc is rather needed where it wraps everything up so it wouldn't make sense to them to leave off at episode 123.

Kadmos1 wrote:
While they will finish the 5Ds and Zexal subs, please finish the 5Ds dub. What I wish they could do it uncut or at least a Toonami/AS version (the Toonami/AS anime have been able to have less severe cuts as a 4kids show).

That would mean redubbing the entire show. I wonder i

ReNellGlover wrote:
I don't think Cartoon Network would air Arc-V either after the 5D's debacle, so Arc-V and the rest of ZEXAL COULD end up online-only.

Arc-V is a whole different show here. They shouldn't be so fearful that this show would do bad over how another show did. Besides, it has been four years since they last aired a Yugioh show and think it's time they start to do so again and give like a fresh start with it. They shouldn't pass up the chance to get better results here with a new show.

TsukasaElkKite wrote:
Hopefully Arc-V will be less of a hack job than ZEXAL was.

The Zexal dub is fine. Leave it alone.

jr0904 wrote:
4k media can change their name all they want to but every well known otaku will always know them as the horror that is 4kids Ent:The destroyer of all anime not named Pokemon.

Oh please, they've had plenty of good dubs besides Pokemon. Wake up and smell the coffee dear.

jr0904 wrote:
and unless a decent anime company rescues the franchise from 4k media, this series will unfortunately stay in the part of anime mediocrity like pokemon XY and cause of the fact that their dubs have been massively americanized , most people will be sticking to illegal fansub streaming unless the license holders change course which is unfortunately not in a snowball's chance in hell! especially pokemon.

I'm sure Arc-V will do good. Depending on where it airs that is not Vortexx and not as limited to what content can be displayed, then the show is capable to have far less edits than you think will be made.
ReNellGlover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:03 pm Reply with quote
Speaking of Nickelodeon, when classic Yu-Gi-Oh! USED TO air on Nicktoons, they erroneously put the Nickelodeon logo at the end of every episode up until they dropped the show at the start of season 4. They're doing the same thing with the 4K Media-dubbed episodes (putting the logo of the former 4Kids at the end of those episodes).
ReNellGlover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:19 pm Reply with quote
4KidsFan wrote:
Blatch wrote:
I am curious about exactly where Arc-V, and the rest of ZEXAL, for that matter, is going to air. Vortexx is going away at the end of September, and the only real place I could see it go would be any of the Nickelodeon networks. Hopefully not Nicktoons, as I don't get that channel as part of my family's cable subscription.

Are you kidding me? The show does not fit well on Nickelodeon at all. I'm surprised it even got a place on Nicktoons considering it's not a NICK produced show. Cartoon Network is the only other logical place the show could air at. It aired the first three YGO shows after all. It can certainly air this one too. It's a shame what is happening to Vortexx. Who the hell wants to see some boring E/I line-up of dull live action shows? They seriously couldn't put that somewhere else but the CW? There's channels out there that have nothing but paid programming airing on Saturday mornings anyway. I suggest they use them. Vortexx needs to STAY.

Lavnovice9 wrote:
I'm guessing they're just dropping the last arc for Zexal like they did with GX and 5D's.

They're not. It's been said that the dub will be completed, plus the last arc is rather needed where it wraps everything up so it wouldn't make sense to them to leave off at episode 123.

Kadmos1 wrote:
While they will finish the 5Ds and Zexal subs, please finish the 5Ds dub. What I wish they could do it uncut or at least a Toonami/AS version (the Toonami/AS anime have been able to have less severe cuts as a 4kids show).

That would mean redubbing the entire show. I wonder i

ReNellGlover wrote:
I don't think Cartoon Network would air Arc-V either after the 5D's debacle, so Arc-V and the rest of ZEXAL COULD end up online-only.

Arc-V is a whole different show here. They shouldn't be so fearful that this show would do bad over how another show did. Besides, it has been four years since they last aired a Yugioh show and think it's time they start to do so again and give like a fresh start with it. They shouldn't pass up the chance to get better results here with a new show.

TsukasaElkKite wrote:
Hopefully Arc-V will be less of a hack job than ZEXAL was.

The Zexal dub is fine. Leave it alone.

jr0904 wrote:

Oh please, they've had plenty of good dubs besides Pokemon. Wake up and smell the coffee dear.

jr0904 wrote:

I'm sure Arc-V will do good. Depending on where it airs that is not Vortexx and not as limited to what content can be displayed, then the show is capable to have far less edits than you think will be made.

I know another network that won't pick up Arc-V: Disney X D. Also, Pokemon is still more popular than Yu-Gi-Oh! Still, Vortexx picked a bad time to air reruns of ZEXAL when the block's about to end, and Nicktoons (both Vortexx and Nicktoons HATE Yu-Gi-Oh!) is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind. Also, Konami didn't take over 4Kids Ent., but its subsidiary, 4Kids Productions, instead, turning the latter into 4K Media, inc. 4Kids Ent. became 4Licensing Corp. And it wan't just the scheduling of 5D's on CN that got messed up, but that of GX before it.

Last edited by ReNellGlover on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
jr240483

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:21 pm Reply with quote
4KidsFan wrote:

jr0904 wrote:

Your kidding right? cause its either that or you really dont know what is a proper dub and what's BS. and considering your username i would say the latter and unfortunately all of 4kids dubs are BS.

Dont believe me. then try watching that crappy version of one piece you love so much and then watch a well done and proper english dub funimation did with one piece. its a no contest and even a 4kid supporter will have to admit that.

There is a reason why its the most infamous & hated animated company in the entire anime industry. but considering your username, nothing from what we otakus says will get to you at all. and they can change their names all they want, in the otaku community 4k media is still 4kids just with a different name which mean unfortunately for the rest of us that knows which dubs are good and which are crap will have to endure another crappy edited hack job when arc-v comes to the US. and from how zexal is,its not good.

luckily there are fansubs around and its only this series and pokemon are the ONLY times that me a die hard dubber will ever watch a sub version.especially a fansub version.

and until 4k media also goes six feet under and the franchise is given to a proper anime company , otakus will always choose the fansubs over the hack job they do and that is a fact.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ReNellGlover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:27 pm Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
4KidsFan wrote:

jr0904 wrote:

Your kidding right? cause its either that or you really don't know what is a proper dub and what's BS. and unfortunately all of 4kids dubs not named pokemon are utter BS. don't believe me. then try watching that crappy version of one piece and then watch a well done and proper english dub funimation did with the series. its a no contest and even a 4kid supporter will have to admit that.

There is a reason why its the most hated animated company in the entire anime industry, but considering your username, nothing from what we otakus says will get to you at all. and they can change their names all they want, in the otaku community 4k media is still 4kids just with a different name which mean unfortunately for the rest of us that knows which dubs are good and which are crap will have to endure another crappy edited hack job when arc-v comes to the US. and from how zexal is,its not good.

luckily there are fansubs around and its only this series and pokemon are the ONLY times that me a die hard dubber will ever watch a sub version.especially a fansub version.

and until 4k media also goes six feet under and the franchise is given to a proper anime company , otakus will always choose the fansubs over the hack job they do and that is a fact.

4Kids MAY have been the most hated anime dubbing company, but it DID make the Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! anime popular here, produced American cartoons like TMNT 2K3 and one live-action show, and brought us many other foreign cartoons as well (such as Winx Club). One guy from ToonBarn wrote an article about 4Kids (what it did, WHY it did what it did, and what it COULD have done better if it was still around today), and the problems he had with Saban's soon-to-fadeout Vortexx (Vortexx Approved, for instance).
4KidsFan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:58 am Reply with quote
ReNellGlover wrote:
Speaking of Nickelodeon, when classic Yu-Gi-Oh! USED TO air on Nicktoons, they erroneously put the Nickelodeon logo at the end of every episode up until they dropped the show at the start of season 4. They're doing the same thing with the 4K Media-dubbed episodes (putting the logo of the former 4Kids at the end of those episodes).

Why are they putting their own logo at the end of the show? They are not Nick produced.

ReNellGlover wrote:
I know another network that won't pick up Arc-V: Disney X D. Also, Pokemon is still more popular than Yu-Gi-Oh! Still, Vortexx picked a bad time to air reruns of ZEXAL when the block's about to end, and Nicktoons (both Vortexx and Nicktoons HATE Yu-Gi-Oh!) is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind. Also, Konami didn't take over 4Kids Ent., but its subsidiary, 4Kids Productions, instead, turning the latter into 4K Media, inc. 4Kids Ent. became 4Licensing Corp. And it wan't just the scheduling of 5D's on CN that got messed up, but that of GX before it.

I didn't find the scheduling of GX to be bad. I didn't even mind 5D's scheduling. At last if Zexal and Arc-V are on Cartoon Network we can expect new episodes multiple times a week rather than just one. That will look good for Zexal considering we're far behind and we can pace things up a bit. Then we can start airing Arc-V soon afterwards and not be so far behind from that.

jr0904 wrote:

Your kidding right? cause its either that or you really don't know what is a proper dub and what's BS. and considering your username i would say the latter and unfortunately all of 4kids dubs are BS.

No, I'm NOT KIDDING. I do know what a proper dub is, but I also know dubs that can still be appealing and tolerable even with their edits. All the 4Kids dubs are pretty much fine and shouldn't be a problem to you. You're letting the edits get you so carried away here. Most of them weren't even so bad and you still got a good story told among other good facts 4Kids threw into the dubs like voice acting and music.

jr0904 wrote:
don't believe me. then try watching that crappy version of one piece you love so much and then watch a well done and proper english dub funimation did with one piece. its a no contest and even a 4kid supporter will have to admit that.

Their "crappy" version of One Piece was still tolerable. That's the only show that comes close to you even bitching about being off the edge, but their other dubs weren't even close to that honey so wake up and appreciate them. You don't want to find their One Piece dub tolerable and it clearly is, fine but don't you dare pin down the other ones being at the same level because they're clearly not.

jr0904 wrote:
There is a reason why its the most infamous & hated animated company in the entire anime industry. but considering your username, nothing from what we otakus says will get to you at all.

Oh yes, they are a hated dubbing company and they shouldn't be. You guys get so riled up in the edits like they're so bad and done for no reason at all. NOT. Their edits were done for a good cause and the dubs were still good. The dubs had good factors in them and you idiots need to wake up and see that and stop letting the edits get you carried away. For the most part, they were only following network regulations on what they could display on kid-friendly line-ups the FCC would not have let them display. There were times 4Kids let things slide and got complaints such as with the Shaman King dub having a little too much violence in it than expected. Also, they went about their way to make uncut versions of Yugioh and Shaman King showing that they can do things uncut when given the opportunity. They don't edit for the hell of it and try not to piss people off. You people just take things way too far than they need to be and are blinded of the absolute goodness the dubs still bring to the table. Wake up.

Quote:
and they can change their names all they want, in the otaku community 4k media is still 4kids just with a different name which mean unfortunately for the rest of us that knows which dubs are good and which are crap will have to endure another crappy edited hack job when arc-v comes to the US. and from how zexal is,its not good.

Dude, 4K Media is only the subsidiary that once belonged to 4Kids. It's not the main headquarters building itself which is now under the name 4Licensing Corporation and has nothing to do with them anymore. Konami runs that subsidiary and they own the franchise now and it's not going anywhere anytime soon to anyone else and thank goodness. We do not need any redubs with entirely different cast members who likely won't do the shows justice that the original cast members did. The dubs were fine as they were from what was aired, only a couple shows need to be dubbed all the way, and you need to appreciate them.

Anyway, the dub of Zexal is good and I'm going to be sure Arc-V will be too so hush up. You Otakus are all a bunch of ignorant, blind, and lousy people who fail to see things clearly.
DavetheUsher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:26 pm Reply with quote
ReNellGlover wrote:
4Kids MAY have been the most hated anime dubbing company, but it DID make the Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! anime popular here
[/quote]

Any company could have done that, brah, that's no accomplishment on their part lol But it's not like they're still popular now. They were fads. Maybe in proper hands it could have been a mainstay and hooked the dedicated sub fans. Seems like the only mainstream people who care about YGO dub anymore are those annoying Abridge series fans. That's why I stick to the sub and Japanese fandom.

4KidsFan wrote:
Anyway, the dub of Zexal is good

lol, a company who's so afraid of a girls's skirt they go through every single frame and edit it isn't a good dub. Plus all the plot changes they make and the awesome soundtrack getting replaced by stock music and violence and sexual content getting removed... but given your name I'm guessing you're a troll account and arguin is pointless.
uncutpokemon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:35 pm Reply with quote
4KidsFan wrote:
No, I'm NOT KIDDING. I do know what a proper dub is, but I also know dubs that can still be appealing and tolerable even with their edits. All the 4Kids dubs are pretty much fine and shouldn't be a problem to you. You're letting the edits get you so carried away here. Most of them weren't even so bad and you still got a good story told among other good facts 4Kids threw into the dubs like voice acting and music.

Good story? 4kids dubs made rewrites that caused lots of plot holes in them. As for good music, you're funny if you think 4kids replacement music is any good, it all sounds the same.

4KidsFan wrote:
Their "crappy" version of One Piece was still tolerable. That's the only show that comes close to you even bitching about being off the edge, but their other dubs weren't even close to that honey so wake up and appreciate them. You don't want to find their One Piece dub tolerable and it clearly is, fine but don't you dare pin down the other ones being at the same level because they're clearly not.

Umm no it wasn't, 4kids destroyed One Piece in every way possible. FUNimation made an all around superior dub in every possible way.

4KidsFan wrote:
Oh yes, they are a hated dubbing company and they shouldn't be. You guys get so riled up in the edits like they're so bad and done for no reason at all. NOT. Their edits were done for a good cause and the dubs were still good. The dubs had good factors in them and you idiots need to wake up and see that and stop letting the edits get you carried away. For the most part, they were only following network regulations on what they could display on kid-friendly line-ups the FCC would not have let them display. There were times 4Kids let things slide and got complaints such as with the Shaman King dub having a little too much violence in it than expected. Also, they went about their way to make uncut versions of Yugioh and Shaman King showing that they can do things uncut when given the opportunity. They don't edit for the hell of it and try not to piss people off. You people just take things way too far than they need to be and are blinded of the absolute goodness the dubs still bring to the table. Wake up.

Weather the edits had a good cause or not makes no difference, some people don't like that they were made. Get over it.

4KidsFan wrote:
Anyway, the dub of Zexal is good and I'm going to be sure Arc-V will be too so hush up. You Otakus are all a bunch of ignorant, blind, and lousy people who fail to see things clearly.

So you're saying that anyone that doesn't like 4kids is an idiot? I hope you're prepared to get lots of backlash, cause you're just asking for trouble.
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:40 pm Reply with quote
Alright, 4Kids did indeed make plenty of edits that were damaging to the storyline in most of their shows (particularly One Piece) and/or were just unnecessary (like editing a female character's outfit).
While those edits do deserve the harsh criticism that they get, I am a bit forgiving of some of them, since 4Kids was airing them on tightly-controlled kid's blocks.
4KidsFan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:47 pm Reply with quote
DavetheUsher wrote:
Seems like the only mainstream people who care about YGO dub anymore are those annoying Abridge series fans. That's why I stick to the sub and Japanese fandom.

And because of that, you're a sad excuse for a human being. Don't you hate on my 4Kids dub.

DavetheUsher wrote:
lol, a company who's so afraid of a girls's skirt they go through every single frame and edit it isn't a good dub.

Um knucklehead, they edit the skirt because it is a little high and this is airing on a kid-friendly line-up. The FCC wouldn't let them get away with that. This is the ignorance of you haters I am talking about. You don't know anything and just think they did things for the hell of it. Besides, a skirt edit is like NOTHING worth complaining about. It's a SKIRT edit for Christ' sakes it shouldn't even bother you. The dub is damn good given the voice acting, music, and still displaying a good story. Get it through your head.

DavetheUsher wrote:
Plus all the plot changes they make and the awesome soundtrack getting replaced by stock music and violence and sexual content getting removed...

I'm sorry, "AWESOME" music? That Japanese crap is as dull and unfitting as you being in this world. 4Kids' music scores have always been spot on and fitted the shows perfectly. Violence and sexual content getting removed is all due to WHERE THE SHOW IS AIRING WHICH IS A KID FRIENDLY LINE-UP. Like duh. It's not being taken out for no reason bub.

DavetheUsher wrote:
but given your name I'm guessing you're a troll account and arguin is pointless.

Oh sure, call me a troll because I'm not a rotten 4Kids hater like you. I understand them and see goodness in their dubs which you fail to see. You're so caught up in the damn edits you're so blind of the good factors the dubs have that should be appealing to you. But given your utter ignorance over what 4Kids had no choice to do while airing their content on line-ups such as Fox Kids, the Kids WB, and the CW, and still giving them good voice actors, music, and a good story displayed, you mind as well be the troll and arguing with YOU is pointless.

uncutpokemon wrote:
Good story? 4kids dubs made rewrites that caused lots of plot holes in them. As for good music, you're funny if you think 4kids replacement music is any good, it all sounds the same.

YES GOOD STORY. Their rewrites aren't so bad and you don't even get plot holes most of the time. And even if you do, so what. You still get plot holes in the original version just easily by some one who didn't bother to go back to get their details straight that they're revisiting. The 4Kids replacement music is good. More than good, it's GREAT. You're funny to think that it isn't and think it all sounds the same when it clearly doesn't. I fail to see that. You are sure letting all those edits and censors get through to your head here. What's next, you're going to tell me they had terrible voice actors too? HA!

uncutpokemon wrote:
Umm no it wasn't, 4kids destroyed One Piece in every way possible. FUNimation made an all around superior dub in every possible way.

Um yes it was. The 4Kids dub was decent and enjoyable and you need to wake up and see that.

uncutpokemon wrote:
Weather the edits had a good cause or not makes no difference, some people don't like that they were made. Get over it.

It's "whether" honey, WHETHER. And the edits being for a good cause DOES make a difference. It means you can stop complaining about 4Kids doing them for no reason whatsoever which a lot of the time you haters do. A lot of the edits weren't even that bad speaking of their shows in the general form and not just one specifically. You're being ridiculous here.

uncutpokemon wrote:
So you're saying that anyone that doesn't like 4kids is an idiot? I hope you're prepared to get lots of backlash, cause you're just asking for trouble.

Yes, that is EXACTLY what I'm saying because you guys don't understand them at all nor can you see the obvious goodness that is still in their dubs and how most of their edits aren't that freaking bad you can't get over. Don't worry, I'm prepared for whatever backlash I get. I am a 4Kids lover like you've never met. I've been on Youtube for the past year and a half bashing 4Kids haters right and left because of their ignorance. I am not one to mess around with so if anyone is asking for a lot of trouble here it's you haters, NOT ME. Wink

Mr. Oshawott wrote:
Alright, 4Kids did indeed make plenty of edits that were damaging to the storyline in most of their shows (particularly One Piece) and/or were just unnecessary (like editing a female character's outfit).

The only show of their that you can truly talk about them damaging the storyline was One Piece had they kept going with it. The others were handled and performed better so no one should be talking about them in a negative light. The editing of a female character's outfit was necessary if they had on a high skirt or showing cleavage. That's been the case with every change they did with a female character's outfit so it's not pointless at all.

Mr. Oshawott wrote:
While those edits do deserve the harsh criticism that they get, I am a bit forgiving of some of them, since 4Kids was airing them on tightly-controlled kid's blocks.

EXACTLY. They let violence slide in Shaman King and got parental complaints over it.
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:41 pm Reply with quote
4KidsFan wrote:
Mr. Oshawott wrote:

EXACTLY. They let violence slide in Shaman King and got parental complaints over it.

Not to start another argument, but perhaps you have a source confirming this?
uncutpokemon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:41 am Reply with quote
4KidsFan wrote:
Yes, that is EXACTLY what I'm saying because you guys don't understand them at all nor can you see the obvious goodness that is still in their dubs and how most of their edits aren't that freaking bad you can't get over. Don't worry, I'm prepared for whatever backlash I get. I am a 4Kids lover like you've never met. I've been on Youtube for the past year and a half bashing 4Kids haters right and left because of their ignorance. I am not one to mess around with so if anyone is asking for a lot of trouble here it's you haters, NOT ME. Wink

I'm fully aware of all your fake youtube accounts, and how you've been behaving on them. And unless you want me to tell everyone your real name, I suggest you back down now.
4KidsFan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:37 am Reply with quote
Mr. Oshawott wrote:

Gladly. Right here:

http://www.parentstv.org/ptc/news/release/2006/0302.asp

Go down to where it says VIOLENCE and you'll see where it talks about the show.

uncutpokemon wrote:

I'm fully aware of all your fake youtube accounts, and how you've been behaving on them. And unless you want me to tell everyone your real name, I suggest you back down now.

Oh, so you do know me? Good. As for this "real name" you're bragging about telling to the world, it's not mine. That's the name I tricked that idiot into getting and he has yet to change it being convinced he's gotten me. HA! Besides, even if that was my real name you think I care if you exposed it or not? It's not like you know what I look like or live to track me down or something. Sorry, but I will not "back down". You're in no position to be giving me orders and I wouldn't dare listen to a 4Kids hater, EVER so you back down with that one honey.
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:01 pm Reply with quote
4KidsFan wrote:
Mr. Oshawott wrote:

Gladly. Right here:

http://www.parentstv.org/ptc/news/release/2006/0302.asp

Go down to where it says VIOLENCE and you'll see where it talks about the show.

Alright, I saw it. Sigh...Oh, boy...
Well, that pretty much confirms it. Anyhow, thanks for the link.
Really sad that an anime show had to come under fire just because some found it to be "more violent" than they expected.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4