• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Naruto Sippuuden The Movie

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dogdemon20

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:02 pm Reply with quote
Hey I need to know more about naruto sippuden the movie. All I know is what i seen in the traler. So if anyone can help me out do so and thank you. -_-
goins007

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quote
anime#8017

Keep checking back there I guess, if anything official is announce ANN will post it.
Ohoni

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Oooh, a Shippuden movie with Skimaru and Chouji in it? Sweet! Chouji won't likely be in the tv show for another six month, and woon't really do much for another year or more.
Zalis116

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:50 pm Reply with quote
dogdemon20 wrote:
Hey I need to know more about naruto sippuden the movie. All I know is what i seen in the traler. So if anyone can help me out do so and thank you. -_-
That's probably all we know, too, since we don't have secret connections to whoever's producing the movie. Don't ask fellow fans questions that no fellow fan would know the answers to.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1