• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
FLCL Ultimate Edition delayed?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nail

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:15 pm Reply with quote
I went to Best Buy and they didn't have it. Checked Amazon later on and noticed that they have it listed as releasing January 23. Is there anything offical on this? A few other sites I checked have different dates. Hell, ANN still has the December 26 date listed.
NGE1113

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:23 pm Reply with quote
Nail wrote:
I went to Best Buy and they didn't have it. Checked Amazon later on and noticed that they have it listed as releasing January 23. Is there anything offical on this? A few other sites I checked have different dates. Hell, ANN still has the December 26 date listed.

Both TRSI's online catalog and Anime on DVD's page of upcoming releases list the release date as Jan. 5.[/url]
varmintx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:29 pm Reply with quote
Amazon has it listed for Jan. 23.
undeadben

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Actually I don't remember the original release date, but the December 26 date was announced after what I think was the first delay. The second one brought the January 6 release announcement. Only reason I remember reading was that they were doing touch-ups or something similar. January 23rd now? I doubt it, but I wouldn't be surprised.
The Seventh Son

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:11 pm Reply with quote
isnt it also on separate dvds? cause i want to just buy one disc for six damn episodes.
DrB

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:39 pm Reply with quote
For those still wondering, Animegamers just shipped mine out, so it looks like they made their second deadline.
a1b2c3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quote
supposedly major retailers like amazon and best buy and the lot will have delays, but since animegamers is working with broccoli/synch-point, they were able to get it out as scheduled on dec 26. no reply for the status of my pre-order yet, unfortunately Mad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1