• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hey, Answerman! [2006-02-24]

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jadress

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:37 am Reply with quote
Man, that entry is hilarious. I really look forward to seeing the others. And.. for reasons completely unknown to me, I was insanely compelled to make a fan art for Wendy's ridiculous show concept, despite it being 4-5 in the morning and I'm insanely tired.. I just had to do it. I just don't get to draw grossly trashy junk anime very often! (Can't seem to bring myself to make fan art of cool stuff, and yet.. ^^;;Wink
[/img]

Haha, I can't believe I drew this horrendous thing. Coming soon: Magical Kitty Princess the H-Game!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Nobuyuki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:10 am Reply with quote
Jadress wrote:
Coming soon: Magical Kitty Princess the H-Game!!

... I'll take two. Razz
angieness

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:32 am Reply with quote
Yeah that person wins the internet Shocked I would probably watch that show with all my stoner friends too...
zegron

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:10 am Reply with quote
I found myself wondering anyone had bought something from her store. LOL. Post if you have!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
jsevakis
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:28 am Reply with quote
Jadress wrote:
And.. for reasons completely unknown to me, I was insanely compelled to make a fan art for Wendy's ridiculous show concept, despite it being 4-5 in the morning and I'm insanely tired.. I just had to do it.

wow u drawz gooood!!!!!!!!!!!! i hav queston i havv a reel kewl ideaz for an animez and i thingk uu cud draw n stufffs.
AkiraKaneda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:29 am Reply with quote
I have to say that hard work pays off. Wowza! I do really want to see the runner-up entries...I'm just sad that we have to wait a week between each one to find out! (I assume it's because of a lack of prizes...)
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:33 am Reply with quote
jsevakis wrote:
Jadress wrote:
And.. for reasons completely unknown to me, I was insanely compelled to make a fan art for Wendy's ridiculous show concept, despite it being 4-5 in the morning and I'm insanely tired.. I just had to do it.

wow u drawz gooood!!!!!!!!!!!! i hav queston i havv a reel kewl ideaz for an animez and i thingk uu cud draw n stufffs.

YOURE SO IN SYNCH AND ALIKE ITS LIKE YOURE BROTHER AND SIST- oh wait
jsevakis
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:50 am Reply with quote
Steventheeunuch wrote:
YOURE SO IN SYNCH AND ALIKE ITS LIKE YOURE BROTHER AND SIST- oh wait

Damn it, you're no fun at all. Mad
HeeroTX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:00 am Reply with quote
Jadress wrote:

Haha, I can't believe I drew this horrendous thing. Coming soon: Magical Kitty Princess the H-Game!!

$10 says someone links that into their own gallery and leeches off gigs of bandwidth showing off their cool fanart. Another $10 says a month from now someone finds your pic somewhere and thinks it's art from a new "Magical Kitty Princess Kat" OAV due in the winter.
This is an awesome contest and I look forward to future entries, but I'm putting in the request now, if anyone else has created or encouraged something like this fanart, you've GOT to post the letter if anyone ever emails in asking about a US release for this or asking about a "sequel".
cyrax777

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:16 pm Reply with quote
rofl I like how she even got the annoying traits of practly ever fan shrine. bad colors and really annoying use of tile background pages.

Id get a shirt just to fake people out at the club "oh yeah best magical girl show ever"
Cool needs a regular mens shirt thu,
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Astraea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:44 pm Reply with quote
That is a fantastic choice for the contest winner. To take such time over it, too, definitely a deserves recognition. The 'fan-site' is a great parody of the real thing...Wendy's got the incomprehensible net-slang thing down v. nicely. The 'reviews' section is amusing too. Great response to an... original contest idea.
Cloe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:53 pm Reply with quote
Jadress wrote:

You craaaaaazy! Very Happy That should be your new avatar. (Also, you made me want to draw something too... maybe Puppy Paws? Tune in later! You're such an inspiration, Jaddy!)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Ranma824

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:21 pm Reply with quote
Jadress wrote:

Doujinshi of this is being created right now.... Mr. Green
Abarenbo Shogun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:31 pm Reply with quote
Ranma824 wrote:
Jadress wrote:

Torrent please. Laughing
Cloe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:36 pm Reply with quote
Abarenbo Shogun wrote:
Ranma824 wrote:
Jadress wrote:

Torrent please. Laughing

How to turn your idea into an anime: enter an ANN contest, apparently.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4