• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I want latest Episodes For Detective Conan

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shinchi_kodo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:48 pm Reply with quote
I want to download the latest Episodes For Detective Conan with English subtitles Smile can u guide me where can I find it on the net Smile
Jerseymilk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:11 pm Reply with quote
You really should read the top stickies in this section. Requesting downloads is against the rules.
x_Hisoka_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:59 pm Reply with quote
I wonder how long it will take Nagisa to block this.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:06 pm Reply with quote
Anime_Newcomer wrote:
I wonder how long it will take Nagisa to block this.

Y'know, normally I'd throw the book at the person requesting the downloads, but today I think I'm going to take my frustrations out on YOU. I bet you think you're above the rules or something, right? Or that you're somehow superior by telling off someone else breaking the rules? Yeah, guess what:

The Rules wrote:
8b) No "Back Seat Moderating" - If you know a thread is going to be locked, do not post in it, posting in threads that are clearly going to be locked will be dealt with as "trolling " type behaviour. Do not berate posters for breaking the rules, that is the job of the ANN moderators and admins. Please report the post and, if you think it is necessary, contact a moderator or admin.

Looks to me like Shinchi_kodo wasn't the only one who decided to be a complete jerk and skip out on reading the forum rules. You know what your ultra-cool attempt at being the pot calling the kettle black does? Do you? It causes more work for me, that's what. And that is not appreciated. And y'know, normally I don't even enforce this rule much, but that's because most people who violate it are actually being constructive, helpful, and polite (see Jerseymilk's post right above yours if you don't get what being "constructive" means). All you're doing is being an obnoxious troll and accomplishing, contributing, doing nothing of worth at all by saying "omg lol nagaisa so locke this!"

Don't do it again. Not just you, but to everyone who reads this post, making comments like "the mods are SO gonna lock this!" is not acceptable behaviour in the least, and will be treated just as harshly as anyone caught asking for downloads or outright flaming others.

And speaking of downloads, Shinchi_kodo, requesting downloads of any kind is against the rules on ANN. Expect a PM about this issue really soon.

Locked.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1