• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What anime item would you most like to have?

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:27 pm Reply with quote
There are times when we all would just LOOOVE to be able to pull out an item we saw in an anime movie/series and use it on someone here in the real world.

Mine would be the Baka Hammer! I work retail and I would love to be able to hit (several times) some of the people that come into where I work. Especially after I have told them the same thing several Rolling Eyes Exclamation times (ex: No, that item is not coupon eligible.)

What would be YOUR anime item? Laughing
Gauss

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:34 am Reply with quote
The Excalibolg from Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan. I would slay people and then resurrect them with a cute song and dance number.

Great entertainment at parties! Find out who your true friends are! Put the fear of God in fair-weather friends that try to get away!

BTW is that the Baka Hammer from Gakuen Alice?
Kruszer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:09 am Reply with quote
Arbalist from Full Metal Panic. I'd drive it to work every day, maybe hire my services out as a mercenary, and just for fun cloak it and watch Sea Gulls fly into it at at full speed. Twisted Evil
Ohoni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:19 am Reply with quote
That FMP Fumoffu suit would be pretty great, but I'd have to go with Ichigo's Shikai Zangetsu from Bleach, that's just an awesome sword.

I would choose Koganei's Kougan Anki from Flame of Recca, but I doubt I'd be able to figure out how to transform it.
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:06 am Reply with quote
I've always wanted a persocom from Chobits. Yes, that would be nice. I'm sure the Japanese are crazy enough to actually make a real one too. They've attempted to make gundams. I'll be waiting until the day they make real persocoms.
Space_cowboy64

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:34 am Reply with quote
i would love to have a real life pokemon ever since i was like 10 i wanted a bulbasaur DAMN COOL i tell ye.

i also wouldnt mind that suit we see vicious wear in cowboy bebop not the cydacate suit but the other one with the grew scarf its soo damn cool.

also one last thing a pokedex!

space
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:02 am Reply with quote
PantsGoblin wrote:
I've always wanted a persocom from Chobits. Yes, that would be nice. I'm sure the Japanese are crazy enough to actually make a real one too. They've attempted to make gundams. I'll be waiting until the day they make real persocoms.

"Chii?"

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:20 am Reply with quote
abunai wrote:
PantsGoblin wrote:

"Chii?"

- abunai

OMG!!!!!!!!! you have to be jokiing? This serious? OMG!!!!!!! My friends ar going to have a laugh with this.

"Believe it!"

- IchigoK90
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
coolGAL

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:02 am Reply with quote
IchigoK90 wrote:
abunai wrote:
PantsGoblin wrote:

"Chii?"

- abunai

OMG!!!!!!!!! you have to be jokiing? This serious? OMG!!!!!!! My friends ar going to have a laugh with this.

"Believe it!"

- IchigoK90
wow you find this funny i find it scary actually not to sound like a paranoid freak but there coulde be many robots and they could kill us all. (Play's scary muisc)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
DemonDragonJ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:16 am Reply with quote
I would love to have a zanpak-to (soul cutter) from Bleach. Those things are awesome! No two are alike, and each has its own distinct powers and abilities. Cool

Either that, or the senzu beans from Dragon Ball. Whenever I would be either wounded from a fight or exhausted from physical activity, I would merely eat one and be fully revitalized. Very Happy
CyberViper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:40 am Reply with quote
coolGAL wrote:
IchigoK90 wrote:
abunai wrote:
PantsGoblin wrote:

"Chii?"

- abunai

"Believe it!"

- IchigoK90
wow you find this funny i find it scary actually not to sound like a paranoid freak but there coulde be many robots and they could kill us all. (Play's scary muisc)

WOW...that's amazing. I knew robots were becoming a lot more advanced but that is more than I could have imagined!

Anyway, I would really like to have Tenseiga (sp?), Sesshomaru's sword from Inuyasha. A lot cooler than Inuyasha's, also because Sesshomaru is just so cool. I mean...it's a evil sword, haha, i'd love to have that. That or Ishida's bow from Bleach. I would love to use something like that.
Lainofthenet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:36 am Reply with quote
There was a time, I was in college, when I used to carry a great big back pack around. It had everything in it. One of my fun things to do was if anyone would ask if I had a tissue I would put the bag down and look inside. I used to put some really strange things inside. Typical things would be a single shoe, a phaser, handcuffs and even a small lamp once. I would look inside and pull these things out and put them quickly back in as a bit of a joke. My favorite thing to include was my "moon wand". Sometimes I would use it on an upset classmate or on someone who just needed cheering up. I guess if I had to pick something I would really want it would be Justy Tylor's "Soyokaze". Not a model - the real thing. I just love starships that look like old naval ships.

me
huh?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:57 am Reply with quote
i would like taira's bass guitar from beck its a musicman stingray. and im too poor to afford one presently. or like someone mentioned earlier, a bulbasaur. always been my favorite
Bosque

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:24 pm Reply with quote
Wow, the Mach V from Speed Racer (Meteoro for latins), the most incredible car in all the dimension, it runs under water, jumps and have that ugly bird with a cable, it also has those incredible buttons in the handle, the design is fantastic, i could kill some bad guys with the spikes on the front of the car, a crazy car.
Another fantastic thing to have could be anything made by Washu, maybe The Soja, it a very coll ship, Ryo-ohki is also a fantastic item, i could go anywhere on it and then have it as a pet, she also performs "the best dancing performance ever".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:42 pm Reply with quote
abunai wrote:
PantsGoblin wrote:

"Chii?"

- abunai

Well, actually I'm not surprised by this. Came a bit earlier then I expected though. Maybe one day they'll become advanced enough to act and function on their own. Possibly you'll be able to buy them in stores. Then they'll be true persocoms. That would be awesome.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3