• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
FOR ALL YOU LITTLE FUCKER KIDS THAT LIKE ANIME

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dead_milkman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:01 pm Reply with quote
why the hell do you people like that. dont answer that. but DAMN! anime is [expletive] cartoons, cartoons are for little kids. its not only that you watch it, but there are dumbasses out there that spend a [expletive] hundred dollars on a [expletive] inuyasha season. you spend your time at school or work wasting your time reading dumbass manga thats hella [expletive] retarded. and i have the right to say this shit because I've read that dumbshit before and no matter how hard i try to like it, i cant [expletive] stand that dumb shit. spend some time outside with kids that do different things. go skate or play some paintball. YES! we have paintball forums too. try pbnation.com and those kids are [expletive] cool. they have real life problems instead of not having the newest ghost in the shell movie kind of problems. you kids are never gonna get laid if you have cartoon posters all over your room and you look at hentai ass instead of some real shit. so drop the whole anime thing, get your nerdy asses some pussy, do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight on some real shit instead of busting a nut on vash the stampede.
thats all i have to say about that.
LxTrix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:24 pm Reply with quote
*banned*, come on i wanna hear it........why would someone be here than, thats just dumb.
samuraiwalt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:27 pm Reply with quote
If you hate anime so much why are you wasting time posting in an anime forum? Go play paintball troll.
JustinSane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:28 pm Reply with quote
Speak for yourself buddy, I'm sure you "bust a nut" to Vash every night and Against Me! was cool like two years ago.
SuperOnizuka

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:29 pm Reply with quote
This is gonna get locked or trashed, so...stop fueling this, guys.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
DemonEyesLeo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Wow. Ok I could go on an entire rant about this and start using swear words and all, but that would make just as ignorant as you; I'd rather do something like this...

Quote:
why the hell do you people like that. don't answer that. but DAMN! anime is [expletive] cartoons, cartoons are for little kids.

Yes anime is a cartoon, in a way, but so is Family Guy and The Simpsons and those are incredibly popular with every age group. Why do you think The Simpsons have been going strong for 16 years now? Because everyone can enjoy them.

Quote:
its not only that you watch it, but there are dumbasses out there that spend a [expletive] hundred dollars on a [expletive] inuyasha season.

So what? I could say the same thing about you and your paintball.

Quote:
you spend your time at school or work wasting your time reading dumbass manga thats hella [expletive] retarded. and i have the right to say this shit because I've read that dumbshit before and no matter how hard i try to like it, i can't [expletive] stand that dumb shit.

Everyone has their own tastes; if you don't like it then fine, but that doesn't mean everyone else can't like it with you.

Quote:
spend some time outside with kids that do different things. go skate or play some paintball. YES! we have paintball forums too. try pbnation.com and those kids are [expletive] cool.

Anime is a hobby, and in that regard it's no different than paintball.

Quote:
they have real life problems instead of not having the newest ghost in the shell movie kind of problems. you kids are never gonna get laid if you have cartoon posters all over your room and you look at hentai ass instead of some real shit. so drop the whole anime thing, get your nerdy asses some pussy, do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight on some real shit instead of busting a nut on vash the stampede.

Like I said, anime is a hobby. I do many other things besides just anime; I read books (not just manga), I'm in college, I work, I exercise, and I have an active social life.

Quote:

Good then, that's the end of your ignorant ranting.
Aromatic Grass

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:54 pm Reply with quote
DemonEyesLeo, I very much agree with your reply. By the way, did this guy join just to say all that? That's incredibly sad. However, I shed no tears.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
CuLT²

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:57 pm Reply with quote
dead_milkman wrote:
why the hell do you people like that. don't answer that. but DAMN! anime is [expletive] cartoons, cartoons are for little kids. its not only that you watch it, but there are dumbasses out there that spend a [expletive] hundred dollars on a [expletive] inuyasha season. you spend your time at school or work wasting your time reading dumbass manga thats hella [expletive] retarded. and i have the right to say this shit because I've read that dumbshit before and no matter how hard i try to like it, i can't [expletive] stand that dumb shit. spend some time outside with kids that do different things. go skate or play some paintball. YES! we have paintball forums too. try pbnation.com and those kids are [expletive] cool. they have real life problems instead of not having the newest ghost in the shell movie kind of problems. you kids are never gonna get laid if you have cartoon posters all over your room and you look at hentai ass instead of some real shit. so drop the whole anime thing, get your nerdy asses some pussy, do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight on some real shit instead of busting a nut on vash the stampede.

What are you doing posting on an Internet forum? Nerd .
v1cious

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:09 pm Reply with quote
man, now this is just sad.

this was your best effort? how old are you? you didn't even have the decency to stage a full scale raid.
dead_milkman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quote
JustinSane wrote:
Speak for yourself buddy, I'm sure you "bust a nut" to Vash every night and Against Me! was cool like two years ago.

dude, you [expletive] take that shit back right [expletive] now! i dont jump into ghey little bandwagons like your dumbass. against me was cool 16 years ago, against me still kicks all ass. and by the way, i will play paintball. thatnks for reminding me.
Ro-zu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:11 pm Reply with quote
I kind of get the feeling that he is denying his own interest in Anime and Manga. And to do so he is saying that it sucks and that people who watch it suck. Well, it could also be that he feels that he is inferior to everyone around him and the only group he could put down is a group of Anime and Manga fans online. Also from the way he was saying things it would seem that he has no social life and has low self-esteem because of this.

This is just an entertaining psychological evaluation that I picked through my thoughts for.

Last edited by Ro-zu on Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
outlawwolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:14 pm Reply with quote
I doubt that. If you read the post more carefully, it almost sounds like he's just trying to plug his paintball forum though what he's trying to get at by insulting everyone I haven't the slightest clue.
biliano

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:18 pm Reply with quote
outlawwolf wrote:
I doubt that. If you read the post more carefully, it almost sounds like he's just trying to plug his paintball forum though what he's trying to get at by insulting everyone I haven't the slightest clue.

You're right! This is more of self-promotion than trying to insult us loyal anime/manga fans (and a poor one at that).

Last edited by biliano on Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aromatic Grass

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:19 pm Reply with quote
dead_milkman wrote:
dude, you [expletive] take that shit back right [expletive] now!

You first, please. Anime catgrin
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
SuperOnizuka

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:22 pm Reply with quote
dead_milkman wrote:
JustinSane wrote:

dude, you [expletive] take that shit back right [expletive] now! i don't jump into ghey little bandwagons like your dumbass. against me was cool 16 years ago, against me still kicks all ass. and by the way, i will play paintball. thatnks for reminding me.

Paintball was fun for the first couple months. Paying for paintball equipment, paintballs, maintaining them, and gas to go to the paintball field costed more for me than buying anime and manga.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3