• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
what will happen if anime never existed???/

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thalia101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:06 pm Reply with quote
hello !!!! my name is thalia i'm female and a lover of anime. i was wondering just now in this instant if what will happen if anime never existed!!! i think we will be missing everything that's fun!!! don't u think??? even life will be dull and boring . so if u want to e-mail me my e-mail address is: [email protected] if u luv inuyasha e-mail me immediately!!!!!!!LoL!!!!!
The Ramblin' Wreck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:25 pm Reply with quote
thalia101 wrote:
hello !!!! my name is thalia i'm female and a lover of anime. i was wondering just now in this instant if what will happen if anime never existed!!! i think we will be missing everything that's fun!!! don't u think??? even life will be dull and boring . so if u want to e-mail me my e-mail address is: [email protected] if u luv inuyasha e-mail me immediately!!!!!!!LoL!!!!!

Behold your future's end....
darkhunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:57 pm Reply with quote
thalia101 wrote:

There are other hobbies out there, I don't think many people's lives are center around anime (well at least I hope not). And if anime never exist, you would not even know what you're missing in the first place.

Anime and manga are just one of the hobbies I like to do in my free time. I also watch Asian movies (have a whole collection of HK, Korean and Japanese dvd) and cartoon, play videogames, play MTG, play sports such as basketball, keeping up with all the hip hop news, hang out with friends, go partying on the weekend, do frat activities and so on. So I dont think it would change much for me, anime isn't that big of a deal. Actually anime is getting kind of old for me, I'm been trying new things lately like cooking and flash animation. Eventually I'll get sick of anime if more harem and generic anime keep coming out.

Last edited by darkhunter on Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:00 pm Reply with quote
If anime didn't exist, I'd be into something else. And that would give you time to work on your grammar. Wink
Ataru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:55 pm Reply with quote
I'll richer, that's for damn sure. Maybe a wife and kids. Oh no, I'm more gamer then anime fan. Confused Make that slightly richer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
SuperOnizuka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Ataru wrote:
I'll richer, that's for damn sure. Maybe a wife and kids. Oh no, I'm more gamer then anime fan. Confused Make that slightly richer.

Yeah, I would have some money to pay for a semester of graduate school, that's for sure. Well..among other things.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Nagisa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:51 pm Reply with quote
thalia101 wrote:

Please read ANN's forum rules. Around here, a functioning command of the English language is expected out of most of our users, which is distinctly lacking in your post. Also, it's appreciated when people who are starting threads take the time to put more effort into them. "hi i like anime what would happen if there was no anime e-mail me because i love inu yasha!" is not what we would consider discussion-worthy. Now perhaps if you had taken the extra couple of minutes to compose a better-written question, perhaps along the vein of "had you not gotten involved in anime, where might you have seen yourself?" then this thread would be taken more seriously.

And as a final note, if you make a thread for discussion, discussion is to happen there. Do not make a thread and then ask people to e-mail you the responses instead of posting them here, otherwise you're negating the purpose of the thread.

Please put more thought and effort into future posts, as well as better grammar and spelling. Locking this one for having such a poor, discussion-unfriendly opener.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1