• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anything wanna talk aboot...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magebane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:25 pm Reply with quote
Twisted Evil wahtsup........ Twisted Evil

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:27 pm Reply with quote
Ok just to let everyone know i'm just posting because the icon to alert the mods isn't appearing and so I hope it'll appear once I post. BTW this is a useless thread.

"Believe it!"

- IchigoK90
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:08 pm Reply with quote
Dude, you're gonna get banned so quickly.
remember love

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:22 pm Reply with quote
Yes, this really is an unimportant thread. You have no specfic topic that can't realate to anything. Not only that you didn't even spell what's up properly.
Please, it's annoying when people write in threads that has no real purpose....don't do it, save time for people who do want to talk about good issues and save time for the mods so they don't have to keep deleting threads and banning people. If you have a specific question or a discussional topic about anime post that I and everyone else will talk about it with you but it needs to be able to relate to anime and have the ability to have a discussion on it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1