• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yotsuba&! omnibus?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caleb-kun89sw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:26 pm Reply with quote
Has it been announced or is it likely Yotsuba&! will be getting an omnibus release in North America? I'd like to start collecting the series, but if it gets released in an omnibus later, I figure I should wait until then. Thanks!
Saffire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quote
It's not really long enough to warrant an omnibus edition, I think.
Tamaria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:56 am Reply with quote
Well, shorter series have gotten omnibus releases from YenPress and Seven Seas, so it's not like it couldn't happen. However, publishers often have a good reason to put out an omnibus edition, such as putting an older series into the spotlights again. Since Yotsuba&!'s license rescue and the reprint of the first six volumes are still fairly recent, I don't think Yen Press is in a hurry.

It's kind of like asking what the weather will be like in Amsterdam on Christmas Eve 2013. Sure, there's a decent chance it will snow, but then again, it might not.
yotsubafanfan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:50 pm Reply with quote
As one of the biggest Yotsuba&! fans out there, I will definiently reasearch this, if it does get an onibus I would definiently buy a couple of copies ( one for me to lend to my friends and the other for the schools library that desperatly needs some manga for girls) I haven't heard anything about this but I'll look into right away, I'll give you details if I find any. Very Happy
caleb-kun89sw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:30 am Reply with quote
yotsubafanfan wrote:
I haven't heard anything about this but I'll look into right away, I'll give you details if I find any. Very Happy

Ok. Thanks.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1