• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hunter x Hunter (old OVA) question.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shukero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:10 pm Reply with quote
Hey guys,

SOme of you might have known from another thread that I've gotten deep into Hunter x Hunter. So I wanted to see what other kind of series that came out before this one; since I saw a scene in an old OLD AMV which looked like Gon in it.

As I looked up all the series on aniDB I see that there are a couple of OVA's with a girl I haven't seen in the anime up untill now. She seems to have blonde hair and a long red dress/blouse.

My question is this: Will I have to hunt these OVA's down in order to find out more about her? Or will she appear in the anime soon?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gon*Gon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:45 pm Reply with quote
You must be referring to Bisuke.

She will appear in the anime eventually since she's a rather major character later on. Buuuut.....it won't be till quite a while.

Looking at the new HxH anime, assuming the Exam arc is over, you still have...approximately 3 story arcs left...depending on what you define as a story arc.

She enters the series in the Greed Island arc.
ArsenicSteel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:48 pm Reply with quote
Do you mean this girl?

That's Biscuit. The new Hunter x Hunter anime is about 3 arcs away from her debut.
shukero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 am Reply with quote
Yes hats her! I just thought since it was an ova they may have taken a side story and just animated that :3 thanks for the info!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1