• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Love Hina Rpg site

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ktimene's Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:25 pm Reply with quote
Yesterday, I was at one that had a Keitaro atk. called "Sneak Peak", and the site also had an Eva RPG section. I looked in my History folder but can't find it. Help!
Asuka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:37 pm Reply with quote
We aren't your personal website trackers. Next time bookmark it, or set your history not to clear itself as quickly or something.
Iemander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:45 pm Reply with quote
Shibahime wrote:
We aren't your personal website trackers. Next time bookmark it, or set your history not to clear itself as quickly or something.

I agree, although it just might help a little if you(Ctimene) were a little more polite.

And of course, a little more clear because I don't really understand what it is you're trying to say.

Last edited by Iemander on Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Furuba_Girl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:07 pm Reply with quote
Maybe you can try looking it up on 'Google.com' or something... or you can look it up the same way you found it at first. That might help.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Ohoni

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:39 pm Reply with quote
They made a Love Hina RPG? What the hell's the point of that? Is there an accountant RPG too?
crion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:02 pm Reply with quote
Ohoni wrote:
They made a Love Hina RPG? What the hell's the point of that? Is there an accountant RPG too?

Please don't give the game industry such ideas. Next thing you know, we'll have "CPA: A quest for the ultimate loophole"
outlawwolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:44 pm Reply with quote
Quote:

I can see the ads already

"WITH CRAZY NUMBER CRUNCHING ACTION!!!"

There already is a Lawyer and Surgeon game coming out for the DS. And then there is a restaurant game on the PS2 and I'm sure theres a million and 1 different mundane sim games. Now regarding this Love Hina RPG, I remember there being a Love Hina Sim Dater on Newgrounds. It's still there if you check out the the top 50 best list. I have no idea about the eva one though.
ShinobiX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:51 pm Reply with quote
Ctimene's Lover wrote:
Yesterday, I was at one that had a Keitaro atk. called "Sneak Peak", and the site also had an Eva RPG section. I looked in my History folder but can't find it. Help!

They had it on newgrounds for years now.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:19 am Reply with quote
Ctimene's Lover wrote:

This will be the last time you post one of these "find a site for me that I was too irresponsible to bookmark for myself" threads that I won't lock it the split-second I see it. Stop it. We aren't going to think for you, nor are we going to be your personal search engine. Start bookmarking things and looking them up yourself.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1