• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Animidnight

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dposse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:45 pm Reply with quote
Can anyone find me the date that the movie "X" will showed again on the Encore channels?

Also, can anyone find me a schedule for Animidnight? I've searched, but i couldn't find one.

thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kamiyama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:45 pm Reply with quote
[Uh-uh. Use the Edit button; do not triple post. All replies deleted. -Nagi]
Advent_Nebula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:44 am Reply with quote
I have a question dposse, are you aware that their is a TV series for X?
remember love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:54 am Reply with quote
X is a good movie except for the dubbing and character stories but none the less needed to be seen. I never saw the show and I was planning on buying them, just lazy.

And I thought I saw X was playing on Friday so that normally means it'll be on Action channel Monday or Tuesdays. So, I suggest you check those days because that's normally how encore acts with it's films.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
dposse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:13 am Reply with quote
Thanks for the help, everyone. Advent: yes i know about the Tv series. I wish i could see it, but i unfortunately do not have any money to buy the DVDs. The reason for this thread is because i want to tape X for my schools Anime Club. I thought it would be cool if we could watch it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IchigoK90

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:07 pm Reply with quote
remember love wrote:
X is a good movie except for the dubbing and character stories but none the less needed to be seen. I never saw the show and I was planning on buying them, just lazy.

And I thought I saw X was playing on Friday so that normally means it'll be on Action channel Monday or Tuesdays. So, I suggest you check those days because that's normally how encore acts with it's films.

What do you mean X is a good movie, its crap. The only good thing I can say that is good about the movie is that the animation and art are really exceptional but thats all. The story is decent but can't be fully developped in that short period of time that a movie has, especially when the manga hadn't even finished yet. The characters were just horrible and died off which made me happy. All in all this movie is one of my most disliked films of all time if not the worst that i've ever seen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Kruszer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:58 am Reply with quote
Warning, Warning Danger Will Robinson, Danger!: The movie is terrible, go with the series instead. It's 10 times better in the plot, characters, and annimation departments. The film is way too rushed, the character development is nonexistant, and the conclusion is lame.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1