• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Absolute Boyfriend & Nana

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mistical83

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:21 am Reply with quote
Are the graphic novels out for Absolute Boyfriend and Nana or are they only in Shojo Beat? I can't seem to find any around and I would like to read more than just what is in the magazine every month.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
cyrax777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:09 am Reply with quote
shojo beat's only been out for 1 issue ok maybe 2 (haven't gotten my issue 2 in yet subscribed at ax so should be here soon)

its gonna be atleast a couple months for GN of them to come out.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Mistical83

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:19 am Reply with quote
okay I thought so
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
GoodLuckSaturday

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:40 am Reply with quote
I do believe the graphic novels are scheduled to begin releasing in December. At least that's for NANA and Godchild. I assume the same holds true for Absolute Boyfriend.
fruitsbasket1991

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:10 am Reply with quote
well absolute boyfriend and nana are comin out pretty soon or thats what i heard ne ways but i dont know the exact date.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hagakure|returns

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:57 pm Reply with quote
fruitsbasket1991 wrote:
well absolute boyfriend and nana are comin out pretty soon or thats what i heard ne ways but i don't know the exact date.

Not sure where you "heard" this from but that's incorrect, both title are not coming soon. I can say that 20th Century Boy is going to be release soon, but that doesn't mean it's true. Wink But if you don't know the exact date, why bother posting to say you don't know?

Absolute Boyfriend is coming in Feb of 2006

Nana on NOvember 30th, 2005
http://www.aaaanime.com/books.asp?view=item&code=1421501082&title=Nana
water_Demon_girl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:55 pm Reply with quote
[quote="cyrax777"]shojo beat's only been out for 1 issue ok maybe 2 (haven't gotten my issue 2 in yet subscribed at ax so should be here soon)[quote]
There is now 3 issues of Shojo Beat Anime smile . I can't wait for the fourth issue to come out Anime smile . I'm such a dork Rolling Eyes Embarassed .
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1