• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ikki Tousen- hidden features

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AKOrtega

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:53 pm Reply with quote
I just bought the Ikki Tousen dvds and on each case it said there were hidden features but i cant seem to find them on any of the menu options on the dvds. if anyone knows were they are please let me know.
biliano

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:00 pm Reply with quote
Head over to the Extras menu and select the non-credit ending. Be ready with your finger on the Enter button and start pressing it repeatedly as soon as the screen goes black. If you see text relating to the hidden outtakes, then congratulations, you've found them! Very Happy If the ending start rolling, head back and try again.

(Source: Anime Insider #20, page 72)

Addendum to this post - Source: Newtype USA Vol. 4-6, P. 108

On the second and third volumes, highlight "Extras" and press Enter during the transmission animation to be treated to some alternate takes. There's also a hidden slideshow on the third volume, in which you can access it by pressing Enter repeatedly after selecting the Hanaukyo Maid Team preview trailer. On the fourth volume, there are panty-filled live-action reenactments of the series' high kicks, in whick you can access be repeatedly pressing Enter after selecting the Tenjho Tenge preview trailer.

The bottom line: All of these extras can be obtained by repeatedly pressing the Enter button on your remote. It's a bit monotonous, but it should work. Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1