• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Can someone spoil the Inuyasha ending?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
final sage of fantas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:53 am Reply with quote
The series is to long and I dont fell like waiting, so can someone pm me the ending?

Last edited by final sage of fantas on Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
azzmoneky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:04 am Reply with quote
spoiler[What ending]
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:12 am Reply with quote
azzmoneky wrote:
spoiler[What ending]

Laughing, that's right.

spoiler[ Seriously, though. It's a non-ending ending. The last episode has the seiyuu cast talking about the support they've recieved from fans all these these years and to keep supporting them even after the series is over.

You could call it an ending if you want, or just say the show is going on hiatus for a while. In any case, it's a major disspointment.

They never kill Naraku, they don't put the Shikon no Tama back together, Kikyou doesn't die, Sesshoumaru keeps wandering aimlessly with Rin and Jaken, IY and Kagome don't become a couple, and the only thing even close to any kind of overall progression is the fact that Miroku and Sango get a tiny bit more intimate with each other, but not enough that she still hits him on the head with her Hiraikotsu every now and then.

I only recommend watching the rest of the series if you don't believe what I just said or if you want to watch mindless filler with a little bit of action in between that eventually will lead to more comedy and filler.]
Inu-Yasha

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:43 pm Reply with quote
I suggest you guys read the manga if you haven't already started to read it. Ideally I wanted Inuyasha to end during the part where spoiler[ Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha are in Inutaishou's grave fighting Naraku ] but alas that ending never happens Sad. So if you want to know the "ending" to the anime I really can't tell you because its incomplete so read the manga in the meantime.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1