• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Help finding Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Gaiden

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nirvana

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:13 pm Reply with quote
Anyone know where to get it? I've searched like a billion online stores and they dont have it =(.... if online stores dont have it im sure walkin stores dont either =/
crion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:03 pm Reply with quote
Nirvana

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:18 pm Reply with quote
thanks a lot! But damn i was expecting it to cost $20ish.. =( lol... maybe ill wait for all 3 volumes to come out then buy it as a set
crion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:22 pm Reply with quote
It's a pretty standard price for OVAs in Japan. A cheaper alternative would be to wait for an R1 release, but it could take a while since even the TV series isn't licensed yet.
Nirvana

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:37 pm Reply with quote
Oh? actually i tink the TV series is licensed.... hmm, not sure though... but yeah, i think im gonan wait for R1 release haha... because dammit i am too broke to pay $54 for a single 30 minute ova =/...
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:39 pm Reply with quote
Nirvana wrote:
Oh? actually i tink the TV series is licensed.... hmm, not sure though... but yeah, i think im gonan wait for R1 release haha... because dammit i am too broke to pay $54 for a single 30 minute ova =/...

Nope, it's not been announced as a license... which you can even check the Encyclopedia for. The reason the fansubs were pulled was because Media Factory, the Japanese distributor, sent cease and desist letters.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1