• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Advent Children Release

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cloe

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:57 pm Reply with quote
Jadress wrote:
Finally! I've been hyperventilating over the trailers for far too long now. Hurray for me, I am a digusting FF7 fangirl.

As am I, Jadress. Wink I propose we find a dark room with a TV and a Playstation and spend every day trying to beat the Ruby and Emerald Weapons until Advent Children comes out. Three cheers for nerdy FF7 girls!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Bahamut God

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:30 pm Reply with quote
v1cious wrote:
well... at least now they don't have to worry about fansubs.

Unless they don't put the japanese track on the dvd. I'm guessing (and hoping) that both will be on there.

I'm guessing I'll be watching this many more times than once, and will watch both tracks at some point. (I'm normally a sub only person but I'll sometimes watch the dub with the subtitles on as well..)
Jadress

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:34 pm Reply with quote
Cloe wrote:
Jadress wrote:
Finally! I've been hyperventilating over the trailers for far too long now. Hurray for me, I am a digusting FF7 fangirl.

As am I, Jadress. Wink I propose we find a dark room with a TV and a Playstation and spend every day trying to beat the Ruby and Emerald Weapons until Advent Children comes out. Three cheers for nerdy FF7 girls!

Hahaha, you're my friend now. But I might have to destroy you because you're such a good artist from what I saw. ;p
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Cloe

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:49 am Reply with quote
Jadress wrote:
...But I might have to destroy you because you're such a good artist from what I saw. ;p

Shocked Good thing Minneapolis is a good distance from Detroit. I'll be extra wary when I go to Chicago, though; that's just a little too close for comfort! Anime smile + sweatdrop

There's no reason for you to be modest, Ms. Jadress. Not everyone's character gets to be seen by thousands every day. (And I say we team up, find all the really well-known master artists, and take care of them first. Muahaha.) Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Ataru

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 1:58 am Reply with quote
Cloe wrote:
Jadress wrote:

Why not invite me too. Razz Anyway, as soon as I can get my PC verison of FF 7 to work, that or find my old PS verison, I can relive the blood, sweat, and 1998 graphics, just so I understand what is going on in AC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3