• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
FMA DVDs uncut?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:46 pm Reply with quote
It was actually Harmony Gold that released it edited. ADV just re-released it in its original format.

BTW, to do a quote, click on the quote button, or go to the topic review below the reply box, copy what you want and then click on the quote button above the reply box.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:33 pm Reply with quote
kusanagi-sama wrote:
It was actually Harmony Gold that released it edited. ADV just re-released it in its original format.

Are you talking about Saint Saiya/Nights of the Zodiac? Harmony Gold wasn't involved in that, it was DIC, and those edits were a new release as it was the first time SS has appeared in the US.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
.Sy

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:14 am Reply with quote
Perhaps Kusanagi-sama meant that 4Kids is the only company (and sometimes TokyoPop) that edits it's DVD releases?
Emerje

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:09 pm Reply with quote
.Sy wrote:
Perhaps Kusanagi-sama meant that 4Kids is the only company (and sometimes TokyoPop) that edits it's DVD releases?

No, I don't think so, that was in dirrect responce to YourNeighborTotoro's comment on the ADV release of Knights of the Zodiac.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3