• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
high school of the dead info??

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thing492

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:43 am Reply with quote
I know this has been posted before but i dont have the time to read all the forums. But dose anyone here have any info on whats going on?? Are they on brake? got canceled? Be great if anyone could tell me.
geishageek

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:58 am Reply with quote
I know it is on hiatus but I am unsure for how long. Any news will be posted on the front page.
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:05 pm Reply with quote
It's back on hiatus? I know it was on hold for a while, but then it got picked up again around the time the anime was made, but I haven't been following it since then, really.
thing492

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:54 pm Reply with quote
Dang I kind of tought it might be on hiatus but hope it wasn't. I hope they pick up soon agin. I haven't seen a manga this good in a while. i hope they just dont leave it were it stands. I hate not be able to finsh manges
thedockboons500

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:36 pm Reply with quote
I think the artist/author is working on a different manga right now. triage x or something like that
thing492

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:46 am Reply with quote
well working on other mangas is good and all. but leaveing a good work unfinshed sucks for all hey fans they got. i been wait a long time for more ch. to come out....
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:07 pm Reply with quote
Triage X is okay, although I don't think it's as good as HotD. At least it isn't Fire Fire Fire (which I've heard was cancelled after 7 chapters).
thing492

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:34 pm Reply with quote
Ya I know he need to start it up agin. I dont know how big it is over in Japan but in the US HOTD is big. 7 out 10 people who I talk to seen it loves it And the other 3 ether hasn't or isn't into storys like this.
st_owly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:42 am Reply with quote
thing492 wrote:
Ya I know he need to start it up agin. I don't know how big it is over in Japan but in the US HOTD is big. 7 out 10 people who I talk to seen it loves it And the other 3 ether hasn't or isn't into storys like this.

The Japanese don't tend to care how big something is in the US, so that won't really be much of an incentive to start it up again. It was popular enough to get an anime though, so it might well continue.
ReaKon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:48 am Reply with quote
On top of that, I don't think they are too worried about all of those "fans" who are reading it for free online when the chapters are released, which appears to be the majority when it comes to HotD outside of Japan..
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1