• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Split: Mayumi SUZUKI (#6463)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devil Doll

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:05 pm Reply with quote
Mayumi SUZUKI (鈴木 まゆみ for the animator) is three persons with different kanji names:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
鈴木 まゆみ = Mayumi SUZUKI (animator)
(13 ENAMDICT readings for 純子; ANN has ca. 30 純子 persons, all "Junko")
鈴木 まゆみ (1986) Dragon Ball (TV) : In-Between Animation (Livedoor Wiki)
鈴木 まゆみ (1987) Wicked City (movie) : In-Between Animation ("DVD credits", better: inutori bekkan)
鈴木 まゆみ (1988) Grave of the Fireflies (movie) : In-Between Animation (http://www.kt.rim.or.jp/~fjwrmsyk/ghibli/roll.htm)
__________ (1988) Akira (movie) : In-Between Animation (no source, and anime name too short to find a good one)
鈴木 まゆみ (1995) (The) Diary of Anne Frank (movie) : In-Between Animation (Madhouse)
__________ (2006) Naruto the Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom : In-Between Animation (Madhouse) (no source, and none found)
__________ (2006) Bleach the Movie: Memories of Nobody : In-Between Animation (Wombat) (JMDB page is gone; no source found but D2_STATION credits her for the Bleach series)
(keep) This is the current owner of this entry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
鈴木 真由美 = Mayumi SUZUKI (seiyuu but no Wikipedia page)
(2 ENAMDICT readings for 真由美 = Mayumi, Yumi; ANN has ca. 30 真由美 persons, all "Mayumi", and no "Yumi Suzuki")
鈴木 真由美 (2008) Persona -trinity soul- (TV) (ep 2) (Hatena seiyuuDB)
鈴木 真由美 (2008) Itazura na Kiss (TV) as Pool customer D (ep 4) ("Japanese credits" but with kanji in source string; better: Marumegane)
(split) This is a different person to be split off.
すずき 真弓 = Mayumi SUZUKI (mangaka, Animemorial with kanji and romanized name)
(2 ENAMDICT readings for 真弓 = Mayu, Mayumi; ANN has ca. 20 真弓 persons, all "Mayumi", and no "Mayu Suzuki")
すずき 真弓 (1971) Sasurai no Taiyou (TV) : Original Manga (no source; better: Wikipedia page of manga; the English Wikipedia page has this name as "Miyumi Suzuki")
(split) This is a different person to be split off.
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:05 pm Reply with quote
split: animator / seiyuu / mangaka
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1