• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Inuyasha movie 3?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
babypyro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:32 pm Reply with quote
Dude does anyone know when da 3rd inu movie is commin out in america it's buggin me so bad that i dont know Question seriously help me out people!!

Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:40 pm Reply with quote
I haven't heard anything offical yet, but my guess is Viz will probably release it sometime this year. Maybe... before summer?
Ataru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:44 pm Reply with quote
Well, it had coming soon on the preview for Movie 3 on the 2nd movie DVD, so it might be Summer to Fall.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
drakh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:34 pm Reply with quote
They recorded the dub last month, so it shouldn't be too long before they announce a release date for the DVD.
skyfall

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:32 pm Reply with quote
i heard it was coming out in early summer, during lik may or june. i've already seen it and imo, its the best one out of the first three.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:51 pm Reply with quote
skyfall wrote:
i've already seen it and imo, its the best one out of the first three.

Definitely. I wish the TV series could've carried more of this pace instead of dragging out certain scenarios or killing time with filler episodes like where:

spoiler[ In episode 160, Kagome goes back to the present to get her bike fixed and IY goes back to get her, but accidentally breaks the new bike, and her friends end up meeting IY up close for the first time after hearing Kagome say SO many things about him.]

I mean, I think filler can help build characters a little bit, but the show's already over 100 episodes. Good writing can easily develop characters, though I think they tried to put in more humor than actual story. Not that some of it isn't funny, but it'd be nice of they drew the line here and there.
Okuni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:29 pm Reply with quote
there will be a movie, just no word of it yet..
Nagisa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:15 pm Reply with quote
Okuni wrote:
there will be a movie, just no word of it yet..

It's pretty much common knowledge that the third movie came out a while ago and that the fourth is currently in production. Viz has also, I believe, stated something about the third movie coming out in North America within the next...year, I think?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1