• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Street Fighter Alpha OAV Sequel. Pic/Info?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaiza

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:21 pm Reply with quote
What's going down. I wanted to know if anyone had any links to sites I could use as a reference. I really have been waiting for this particular continuation. PLEASE, NO MORE ENDINGS THAT KEEP YOU WAITING. Oh yeah, who do you think is going to win, Ryu or Gouki? Any street fighter plot sites?
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:27 pm Reply with quote
kaiza wrote:
What's going down. I wanted to know if anyone had any links to sites I could use as a reference. I really have been waiting for this particular continuation. PLEASE, NO MORE ENDINGS THAT KEEP YOU WAITING. Oh yeah, who do you think is going to win, Ryu or Gouki? Any street fighter plot sites?

Eh.. this thread is kind of old and there isn't much info, but it discusses a little bit about what to expect.

And of course Ryu will win, he's the good guy. Though, knowing Capcom they'll just write an open-ended conclusion where Ryu beats the snot out of Akuma/Gouki making it look like he (Gouki) is dead when in acutally, he's not. And Ryu will keep on training and claiming to fight so he can find the answer to why he's fighting.

Not that I have any qaulms with that sort of ending since I'm used to it, but that's usually how fighting game animes end, except for the Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture. Now that is a great movie.
Emerje

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:08 pm Reply with quote
Tony K. wrote:
Eh.. this thread is kind of old and there isn't much info, but it discusses a little bit about what to expect.

"Kind of old"? It was only started two weeks ago today. Wink

Here's the release info as of yesterday.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:28 pm Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
"Kind of old"? It was only started two weeks ago today. Wink

Hm.. It seems my mind is accelerating time at a much faster pace than it's actually occuring. I must be going crazy or something Anime smallmouth. Next thing you know, this thread will be old to me by Saturday and I'll think Valentine's day is just Halloween with a bunch of red and heart shaped pillows with chocolate as the theme minus the other kinds of candy you'd usually see on October 31 -_-;;
Laruto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:47 am Reply with quote
Is this a newly made OAV or a old one that hasn't made it to America yet? When I mean new, I mean the animation looks like the SF:Alpha movie and is brightly designed well! Please let me know and if anyone has screenshots of how the characters look like now and it over all that would be good too Smile !
Emerje

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:35 am Reply with quote
Laruto wrote:
Is this a newly made OAV or a old one that hasn't made it to America yet?

All new, as in it hasn't even been released in Japan yet. All that is known is the little scraps of info that Manga has thrown us.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1