• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bionix

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
balla

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:39 pm Reply with quote
once sgain i missed it Evil or Very Mad. Can anyone fill me in on what happened. and Pepperige if you see this did you get your site back up
balla

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:54 pm Reply with quote
Didn't anybody see it. Shocked
kk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:44 pm Reply with quote
I did, I did! Well at least I saw Witch Hunter Robin. I missed Inuyasha and Gundam Seed Sad .

In WHR, Nagira takes Robin to this couple who he believes might have some knowledge of the Fragment of Wisdom (I think that's what it's called) and Robin gets a little uneasy when the wife keeps on staring at her. Robin decides to visit the couple to figure out why the wife kept staring at her and it turns out that Robin reminded the couple of their daughter who showed signs of being a witch a couple of years ago and therefore hunted down. The husband explains to Robin that because of their daughter, he and his wife are called Seeds and are always kept under surveillance by the witch hunters and if either one of them shows signs of being a witch then they'll be hunted down immediately. Robin decides to keep on visiting the couple because it made the wife so happy. In the end, the husband starts to emit powers of his own and even though his wife could have escaped she decides to stay with him and they are both captured. Oh yeah, and Robin also confesses to Nagira that she is a witch and that she was sent to Japan to retrieve the Fragment of Wisdom and that her being a witch hunter was just a disguise.
I hope this helps a little bit. I know it's not as good as some of the other posts. I'm really, really sorry I can't remember the couple's names. Sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1