• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
May I get assistance on "how rare are hentai mangas&quo

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex_Welch Luv Anime

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:45 am Reply with quote
I just want to know how rare are hentai mangas are for example in Austrailia you can't just walk in a comic shop and ask for one or they'll get the police on you beleive me I know Cool
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:03 am Reply with quote
Alex_Welch Luv Anime wrote:
I just want to know how rare are hentai mangas are for example in Austrailia you can't just walk in a comic shop and ask for one or they'll get the police on you beleive me I know Cool

Incorrect. You can go to certian comic stores (Cartoon Gallery in Sydney, for example) and find adult animated material and prints along side Dragonball, EVangelion, Trigun and whatever else merchandise. So long as appropriate warnings are slapped on them, you won't get any "police" trouble.

Also, you didn't need to make this thread twice.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:15 pm Reply with quote
Steventheeunuch wrote:
Also, you didn't need to make this thread twice.

Yeah, what he said. But in case you get lost, here is my reply in your other copy of this thread, which is now in the Manga Forum. Wink
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1