• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kaleido Star season 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonsRevenge

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:45 pm Reply with quote
Is ADV planning on bringing it out? The first one ended resolutely enough, it's just the fact that another season is out there..
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:07 pm Reply with quote
I asked them about a month or two ago. All they said was "it is currently in production". So, yes they will eventually release it, but after they are done with the 1st season, or they want to put some time between it and the first season so that people will want it more.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Godaistudios

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:10 pm Reply with quote
Yes, it is coming. There was a statement (paraprased) by David Williams (IIRC) who said that they had it all and to think of it as one long series instead of 2 seasons. I'm looking forward to it as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
DragonsRevenge

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:29 pm Reply with quote
Godaistudios wrote:
Yes, it is coming. There was a statement (paraprased) by David Williams (IIRC) who said that they had it all and to think of it as one long series instead of 2 seasons. I'm looking forward to it as well.

Yeah, I sorta thought of it as one long series, as well. That's generally how I look at anime. But ADV originally had originally set to bring out the first half, and had said nothing abou the second half, but they had the whole thing licnesed, and *deep breath* so.. yeah. Well good. I hope it's soon than later, though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1