• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Last Exile

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GhostPoet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:33 pm Reply with quote
How many dvd's total is the Last Exile series?
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:41 pm Reply with quote
Thirteen (13) DVDs for R2 / R3 releases.

What? You were asking about R1 release? Don't you know we have an Encyclopedia here?

New to the Encyclopedia? How about this?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:50 pm Reply with quote
There are 6 right now, and the last one (7) will come out December 14.

(Region 1, that is..)
radicaledward

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:45 am Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
New to the Encyclopedia? How about this?
Alright, give me a break - its one thing to point someone in the direction of the link for the Encyclopedia, but that was just uncalled for. Think about it for a second - what if the original poster is just a kid and you just sent them to a site that has profanity on it?
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:28 pm Reply with quote
radicaledward wrote:
Alright, give me a break - its one thing to point someone in the direction of the link for the Encyclopedia, but that was just uncalled for. Think about it for a second - what if the original poster is just a kid and you just sent them to a site that has profanity on it?

I admit my tougue was a bit harsh, but don't worry about that profanity, for a person who can watch Casshern should have no problem with a single f-word in that link. Besides, his other posts have shown that he could write decent enough -- inconsistent with the first post of this thread.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
radicaledward

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:21 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm, true, but you must remember that this is a public form that can be, and is accessed by people of all ages. Just because the tread parent may not have a problem with the f-word doesn't mean that the proverbial little Timmy may not come across this tread and see it.
Dragononi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:39 pm Reply with quote
Why did G4TechTv decide to air the second season of Last Exile without widescreen, like they did with the first season?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Innotech

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:41 pm Reply with quote
There are 7 discs. I got the last one this week at Best buy. It was out a week early so Im sure they will be fined AGAIN for breaking street date. Not like it bothers me, lol.
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:51 pm Reply with quote
Innotech wrote:
There are 7 discs. I got the last one this week at Best buy. It was out a week early so Im sure they will be fined AGAIN for breaking street date. Not like it bothers me, lol.

Your local BestBuy is breaking street date, not BestBuy in general. That store manager must not care about the fines, or that his store makes enough money that those fines are just pocket change for the store.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Innotech

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:11 pm Reply with quote
kusanagi-sama wrote:
Innotech wrote:

Your local BestBuy is breaking street date, not BestBuy in general. That store manager must not care about the fines, or that his store makes enough money that those fines are just pocket change for the store.

I think so because it wasnt just Last Exile. It was Mezzo, Stellvia, and a few others I am not currently collecting, but I know are supposed to be released December 14th. they were all out on December 7th. IT gave me opportunity to snatch up a few volumes before street date so Im not complaining lol.
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:59 pm Reply with quote
True, I don't mind that. I'm not thinking of release dates when I buy the DVD's, just when I actually track the release dates of particular series.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1