• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
DDD question??

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dozi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:02 am Reply with quote
I was looking on Deep Discount DVD and noticed that some of the dvds I was looking at had an unknown next to where the region code was supposed to be. I was just wondering if the DVDs with this unknown region code are still legit region 1 DVDs. In particular was the box set 2 for GTO. I really want this series but can't afford it from suncoast or Bestbuy.

THANKS.
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:08 am Reply with quote
They are all R1 discs. There is no need to worry about what you are getting from there.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
dozi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:16 am Reply with quote
Thanks for the answer. I keep hearing really good things about this site but have never orderd from them before. At first my reaction was that this site had pulled off the biggest bootleg scam in the world and everyone got ripped off. Once I realized this was just my imagination I decided to post on this issue. Thanks for destroying my doubts on this subject kusanagi-sama.

THANKS.
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:40 am Reply with quote
Sure, you're welcome. My suggestion when buying from there is to not use the free shipping. Free Shipping is SLOW... took 10 days to get my stuff from them using free shipping. They use the United States Post Office for the free shipping. I would suggest using the 2-3 day shipping, because it takes a total of 4 days to get what you purchased. They use UPS for the 2-3 day and overnight shipping. 2-3 day shipping is $6.95. They do have expidited shipping that takes 3-5 days and it is $4.95. Their overnight shipping is $12.95.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
dozi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:31 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for the shipping tips. I will thake that into account when I buy from them. Sometimes when i order stuff online i don't care how long it takes as long as it gets here. But, with anime it's a different story. I need my anime at the first possible second.

THANKS.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1