• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Need a little assistance

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tek20tran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:06 pm Reply with quote
Was wondering if anyone had an idea as to where to find information regarding the opening of wholesale accounts with VizMedia (anime department) and/or Bandai.

I've spent hours looking over the many webpages associated with their sites and I'm drawing blanks.

The only way I see to contact Bandai is through a support ticket system set in place to assist customers who have purchased their products. I did find a direct contact through the Namco-Bandai site and they did in fact respond. They responded by sending me back to the Bandai website. Sad

I'm not even seeing a way to contact VizMedia/Anime.

If anyone has any information/advice I'd greatly appreciate it. As it stands now the only Anime I'm able to provide at my store are distributed through Funimation/Navarre. And while the selection is good I'm receiving a lot of requests for Anime Titles not distributed by Navarre.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1