• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Female Perverts in Anime

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animefan16

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:54 pm Reply with quote
I always thought the idea of a female version of Happosai (Ranma 1/2) was funny. There isn't alot. The only example I could think of is Shikijo from Mahoromatic. What do you guys think?
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:49 pm Reply with quote
There's a lot of really loose women in anime, actually, that do nothing but run around groping other people and/or advertising themselves. You have gals Tina from Ai Yori Aoshi, and to a more extreme degree, the teacher from DearS.

Though they're not so much "perverts" as they are just really loose and horny women...
tekkaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:52 pm Reply with quote
How about the old school anime Project A-Ko. B-Ko seemed overtly obssessive with C-Ko.
Haiseikoh 1973

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:22 pm Reply with quote
SakechanBD wrote:

Though they're not so much "perverts" as they are just really loose and horny women...

a.k.a. Nymphomaniacs.

Does it have to be Women on men? What about Hakufu Sonsaku from Ikki Tousen? She seems to be obessive with fighting and getting a sexual kick outta it.
Ken Hayashi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:30 pm Reply with quote
How about that female police from FMP Fumoffu? She's a real psycho. She's so obsessed with arresting Bonta-kun.
Animefan16

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:57 pm Reply with quote
I just remembered. In Haunted Junction, there's asahina who looks like the typical anime schoolgirl. The only thing is that she has a huge sotacon complex.
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:05 pm Reply with quote
Animefan16 wrote:
I just remembered. In Haunted Junction, there's asahina who looks like the typical anime schoolgirl. The only thing is that she has a huge sotacon complex.

Heh, I was just about to mention her. If anyone is perverted, it's that girl. She was the scariest thing in that whole anime.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:16 pm Reply with quote
Ken Hayashi wrote:
How about that female police from FMP Fumoffu? She's a real psycho. She's so obsessed with arresting Bonta-kun.

She's not quite perverted though, just mental. Shikijo-sensei of Mahoromatic's closer to what this thread's looking for...always trying to have sex with the male lead, Suguru, at every opportunity and all that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:26 pm Reply with quote
Nagisa wrote:
She's not quite perverted though, just mental. Shikijo-sensei of Mahoromatic's closer to what this thread's looking for...always trying to have sex with the male lead, Suguru, at every opportunity and all that.

Don't forget Hatsuho Kazami (Mizuho's mother) of Onegai Teacher. Also voiced by Yumi Takada (a bit typecasted, isn't it?), she titillates her son-in-law whenever possible.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Kagemusha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:31 pm Reply with quote
The teacher in Mahoromatic. Its almost creepy how casualy they depict a teacher molesting pre-teens. They treat it as a fantasy.
jfrog

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:35 pm Reply with quote
Almost creepy? God, to think that Mahoromatic was directed by the same man as Wings of Honneamise...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
R.G.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:41 pm Reply with quote
Animefan16 wrote:
I always thought the idea of a female version of Happosai (Ranma 1/2) was funny. There isn't alot. The only example I could think of is Shikijo from Mahoromatic. What do you guys think?

I would expect a female version of Ataru Moroboshi from Urusei Yatsura.A female Happosai would be quite old.

In any case,I agree with you,Animefan16.
cyrax777

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:05 am Reply with quote
not as much in the anime but defintaly Miniie May in Gunsmith Cats.

she just loves things that go Boom a little to much if ya get my drift.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Ken Hayashi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:29 am Reply with quote
cyrax777 wrote:

Ah ha ha ha. Yup. But they're talking about the sexual pervert kind here. And I don't think Minnie May really gets turned on by things that go boom.
cyrax777

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:22 am Reply with quote
[quote="Ken Hayashi"]
cyrax777 wrote:

Ah ha ha ha. Yup. But they're talking about the sexual pervert kind here. And I don't think Minnie May really gets turned on by things that go boom.[/quote[ ok more like KABOOM
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3