• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New :D. Hope this is allowed

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XTREEMMAK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:15 pm Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I just recently joined this forum and have gone through as much as the forum rules as I could find so I'm hoping this post doesn't violate anything or isn't considered spam.

Like everyone here I'm a manga lover and avid anime watcher (right now just started watching Infinite Stratos and Another), but I'm not only here to share my love for both. I guess you might (maybe 0_o) consider me a mangaka...well in the writer sense lol. My group and I are rising indie contributors who simply all have a love for the genre all coming from separate parts of the world including USA, Chille, Philippines, and Thailand.

I'd like to share some of our work if you guys would be so kind (again even though this is a manga forum, I couldn't readily find anything in regards to personal projects).

[center]Hope you Enjoy!
The first piece is from our first large production called FLUR: Blades of the Universe, a story about a young girl named Lida Garuzo who after coming in contact with a chaotic phenomenon is trying to escape a distorted and strange world. On her journey, she discovers truths about this world and how they relate to secrets about her she isn't aware of. What she finds may end lead to the entire destruction of all existence.

Next up is our last production that we run every month (and have not failed yet proud to say) called Drift which is a small strip comic (though eastern with heavy eastern inspirations) about the day and life of a Game Tester named Maji. Its our little take away from the norm that usually parodies things happening at the moment, past, and within our fold.

[/center]

That's it for now guys. We have more at our site if you want to check it out some more. We're also struggling to get FLUR made which you can also read about it at the site as well.

If you guys like or continue to like, then I'll be sure to show you guys more Very Happy.

On behalf of all of us, thank you all for your comments and looking forward to your feedback and support!

Cheers and Dozo yoroshiku!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1