• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
If you could live in an anime, which would it be

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raven07X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:01 am Reply with quote
I know this sounds really, really stupid, but..... if you could live (meaning, you are now a character in it, and you get to interact with all the people and objects in it, in any way you feel like it) in any anime you choose, which one would it be. For me, I would like to live in either Chobits, Love Hina, or Gundam Seed.

[EDIT - Colors are meant to be used sparingly. I'll leave it unlocked for now, if people turn this into a discussion with explanations. -C]
Angel Lily

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:48 am Reply with quote
I would live in a mixed world, a world where Pokemon and Magical girls live side by side, a world where Usagi (Sailor Moon) and Kagome (Inu-Yasha) are in the same study group. Hey am I right? It would be pretty cool, I geuss I'd be a Pokemon trainer in this world and posibly a a robot pilot. You could say a world of a fanfic.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
Ken Hayashi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:53 am Reply with quote
I hate conflicts. I may love watching a mech anime, but I'd hate to live in fear of war and strife. For me, the world of Ai Yori Aoshi is perfect. I'd choose to be in Kaoru's shoes, if I could. Love is great, I'm a die-hard romantic. A place where love rules, that's what I like.
TF

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:35 am Reply with quote
i'd live in pita ten and would like to be kotarua-kun. A peaceful world with good food Very Happy and the other male characters' life is too difficult
spoiler[dai-chan is obsessed with being smarter than ten-chan.
And being ten-chan would mean being constantly bothered by dai-chan]
Haiseikoh 1973

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:37 am Reply with quote
A mixture of tech. Labors from Patlabor in the Ghost in the Shell Time frame and setting.

Plus Therm-Optics would be a neat little device to have. Twisted Evil
Illumina

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:40 am Reply with quote
Definately in the world of Evangelion!!

so everyone can dieeeee Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"What's wrong with running away from reality if it sucks?!"-Shinji
Perfectsword

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:54 am Reply with quote
I would probaly choose....inuyasha, gundam wing, Cowboy bebop. the past, feudal era, is cool (no pop singers) and the futre just looks like fun. 0 gravity. Very Happy
CrackaJax

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:31 am Reply with quote
I'd want to be in Miss Yukari's homeroom class, no doubt. Just too much fun goes on in there. Plus, it beats some of my classes.

Just as long as Osaka doesn't start talkin' bout hemorrhoids again...
Sarki-Kun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:37 am Reply with quote
CrackaJax wrote:
I'd want to be in Miss Yukari's homeroom class, no doubt. Just too much fun goes on in there. Plus, it beats some of my classes.

Same here, xD.

However, I'm pretty sure there's already a post for this, called "In what anime you would like to be in?", or something like that. And, as I said there, Someday's dreamers.
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:41 am Reply with quote
CrackaJax wrote:

Just as long as Osaka doesn't start talkin' bout hemorrhoids again...
Same here! That would be hilarious!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Rendart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:18 pm Reply with quote
Well if I had my pick I'd go with Naruto, I always wanted to have a bunch of ninjas jumping around the streets. I mean what can be better then having a whole village devoted to raising ninjas...
My second choice would probably be Chobits, it really is such a hassle to carry a laptop where ever I go... and having a computer follow me around would really make things alot easier on me... god I'm lazy.

-Rendart
Onmyoji

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:30 pm Reply with quote
I would say Trigun. Because everyone has a cool weapon and a cool name. Vash the Stampede, Monev the Gale, Grey the Nine Live etc.
And of course one of the coolest name for an anime character Nicholas D. Wolfwood.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nani?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:10 pm Reply with quote
Gee, I'm evenly split between Saikaino or Blue Gender. Wink How about Grave of the Fireflies?

My serious choice though is X (provided I'm a Dragon of Heaven). I would like my life or death to be of value to others and that is the one comfort they have.

All the Best,

Nani?
brody79

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:25 pm Reply with quote
If I could it be dragon ball Z or GT and not for the reason of all the tight stuff that happen all day like people fighting in the air and dogs talking and walking it's the city it self it's pretty-much the future there whit flying cars and holligram ads and capsules whit cars ,tents and ect.
quaze6

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:42 pm Reply with quote
love hina, tenchi myou, inuyasha, betterman, or dbz.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2