• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Top 5 Random Moments [webshow].

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shlnzou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:34 am Reply with quote
Hey! This site seems like a nice internet home for me, so I'll try out the forums here and I may just stick around. Anyway, I came here to reach other anime fans so I could gather some opinions on an anime webshow I made. It's like a magazine in video form, with a lot of added humor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKtQ-74y824

Is this something you think is worth watching? Feel free to discuss the content too, if you want. =]

[EDIT: Changed your title thread to include the fact that your "Top 5 Moments" relate to a webshow you made and are not just literally talking about 5 random moments in real time out of some spotaneous impulse. -TK]
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:31 pm Reply with quote
Whatever. It doesn't look like a top 5 to me -- just 5 silly moments the author just happened to see.

Nothing from Excel Saga or Puni Puni Poemy? Nothing from Wandaba Style? Nothing from FLCL?

Currently showing, nothing from Nisenmonogatari?

Or how about this utterly weird robot (fan?) service? Scroll down to the Astro Boy article.

There's lots out there.
shlnzou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:00 pm Reply with quote
Well I considered those anime, but I left out shows that were entirely dependent on comedy or random moments on purpose. It's just overload I think, because the entire series of Excel Saga or Azumanga Daioh would be too random to pick a single moment from each.

[EDIT: No need to quote an entire post if your reply is going to appear right underneath it. Save the quoting for either very specific responses (like a particular sentence in a large body of text) or threads that have a lot of traffic in it (lots of different users replying and such). It helps to cut back on extra un-needed white space. Thanks -TK]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1