• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Urban Otaku podcast.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urban Otaku Podcast

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:11 pm Reply with quote
Check Our Podcast ...!!!
Oi, chummer, welcome to Urban Otaku's Podcast! Urban Otkau is a Japanese culture club in Cleveland, Ohio; this podcast is founded by the Vice President of the club, James Blanchard(Me), and his brother William Edmondson. Every month we will upload and podcast detailing and reviewing the weeks new anime releases, video games releases, comics, manga, and just many more things to come. We will also be covering local conventions around Ohio. Well, that's all for now, enjoy our upcoming podcasts in later weeks!

Warning!!
Warning!!
This podcast is 18+

Link
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:07 am Reply with quote
Normally, we don't allow for any kind of self-advertisement, but we had another user post podcasts about a music show he did that included anime and Japanese-related artists.

I'll let this thread stay in case other people want to give feedback, but don't bump this thread yourself unless someone has already posted.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1