• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Blue Seed.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peasantman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quote
I watched it when I was a kid. it had the whole monster of the episode vibe going on, with a larger plot at the whole. I thought the conclusion of it was pretty good. It had the whole collecting pieces to become more powerful thing too like Inuyasha, But this was in a modern setting. It also had Kusanagi protecting Momiji like Inuyasha protects kagome. I look back to it with a sense of nostalgia for 90s anime, Silent Mobius, Ushio and Tora.

Did you watch any anime in the 90s that feels forgotten today?

Last edited by Peasantman on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kruszer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quote
I like it and I own it and the sequel OVA as well. The first half was a little tedious, but I like how it surprises you halfway through with that great storyline for the latter half. It was one of the first anime I ever watched way back when it aired on the Encore Action Channel years ago.

PS: You should add a question or two to encourage some discussion otherwise this'll probabally get locked.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1