• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Did I lose my mind? (Looking for a title)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryokoalways

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quote
I could have sworn that Little Buster is said to be in production, but I can't find the info (for that matter, any information regarding anime adaptation) anywhere. Not here, not anidb. not wiki, whatever. Am i insane or something??? >.>
frentymon
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quote
ryokoalways wrote:
I could have sworn that Little Buster is said to be in production, but I can't find the info (for that matter, any information regarding anime adaptation) anywhere. Not here, not anidb. not wiki, whatever. Am i insane or something??? >.>

Then you probably came across false information. I've never heard anything even hinting at a Little Busters anime. People just like to capitilize on rumors and/or make up stuff.
zanarkand princess

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quote
Not as far as I know but the odds might be good of it happening some time or another. The almighty gods known as key did make it after all Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1