• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Does anyone know if they are makin Berserk season 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
balla

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:33 pm Reply with quote
hi im new 2 tha forum
Sesshoumaru sama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:36 pm Reply with quote
Most likely not. The only way to know what happens after the anime is to buy the manga, which Dark Horse Comics is translating right now.
one3rd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:39 pm Reply with quote
balla wrote:
hi im new 2 the forum

The fact that you asked that question at all makes it very clear that you're new. Please read the two things that most new people skip when first entering the forums (Teh Rules & General Anime Questions). Also, there will be no Berserk season two. Here's a more general example for that type of quesiton:

Q: Is a second season of [insert anime title here] coming out?
A: No.

In other words, always assume that there will be no sequel unless official announcements are made to the contrary.
ANN_Bamboo
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:42 pm Reply with quote
Balla, sometimes a good way to check whether or not there is a second season on the way of something is to do one of the following:

1) Go through the ANN Encyclopedia to see if it's listed.
2) Use the search function on the site to see if there have been any announcements in the news (ANN has ~5 years worth of new archived)
3) Use the search function to see if anyone has asked the question on Answerman, our Q&A column
4) Use the forum search function to see if that question has already been asked and answered on the forum.

Hopefully that will make things easier in the future, okay? Anime smile But to answer your question, no, there is no second season of Berserk planned right now. This thread has served its purpose and will now be locked.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1