• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I finished watching Platinumhugen Ordian /Ginsokiko Ordian

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azzmoneky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:45 pm Reply with quote
I finished watching Platinumhugen Ordian /Ginsokiko Ordian. Has anyone else seen this show. I heard many people say that it was not good. They were really wrong. It was a great show. Im wondering if anyone else liked the show. I thought the fighting was great the carictors were good.

Also if you watched it I have one question spoiler[was she in the gun on that bike thing.]

Dose anyone else think that there was a lot of uneeded nudity.
tracyteoh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:17 pm Reply with quote
I have just finished watching it today!

Yes, I liked it (so, you're not alone). Starts out simple and almost ordinary. Lots of mystery that unfolds very late into the series, which creates a string of "aha!"s towards the ending. I also like it because there is as much emphasis on human relationships as there is on the mechas.

My other half (who was watching it with me) however, didn't get the story. Hence, the lack of fondness towards it. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1