• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Another DBZ Installment?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChaosPhoenix

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 3:32 pm Reply with quote
I was just wondering if anyone out there knew if The people who made DBZ are planning to make another series after DBGT. i know the series is old, but i keep finding Clips and Episodes of some wierd DBGT series where Its Pans son and she named him Goku, and i saw a clip of Little Goku and Little Vegeta fighting in the world tounament. i think it takes place 100 years after DBGT. or something like that. can someone tell me what this is!??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ZahmiraV

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 4:16 pm Reply with quote
If there is a God, then there won't be another DB installment Smile

Prehaps you are thinking of the DBAF thing that was going around? It was a joke.

They talked about it here:
animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4642&highlight=dbz
Onmyoji

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 5:49 pm Reply with quote
there is going to be no new DB series.
what you are referring to is the last episode 10 min. of Dragonball GT in which after goku goes away with shenron after sacrificing his life, then the show fast fowards one hundred years to when pan is an old (very old) woman and her Grandson Goku Jr. (damn near identical to goku) is fighting Vegeta Jr. (identical to vegeta) in a worlds martial arts tournament. Then Pan looks over at the entrance and see's the real Goku standing and watching the two boys fight, then he walks off. Pan gives chase but at that point Goku had already dissapeared.

oh yeah and there is a DBGT movie special about Goku Jr. going after the dragonballs. Vegeta Jr. is not in it but Goku makes a ten second Cameo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
darkhunter

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 6:03 pm Reply with quote
Onmyoji wrote:
there is going to be no new DB series.
what you are referring to is the last episode 10 min. of Dragonball GT in which after goku goes away with shenron after sacrificing his life, then the show fast fowards one hundred years to when pan is an old (very old) woman and her Grandson Goku Jr. (damn near identical to goku) is fighting Vegeta Jr. (identical to vegeta) in a worlds martial arts tournament. Then Pan looks over at the entrance and see's the real Goku standing and watching the two boys fight, then he walks off. Pan gives chase but at that point Goku had already dissapeared.

oh yeah and there is a DBGT movie special about Goku Jr. going after the dragonballs. Vegeta Jr. is not in it but Goku makes a ten second Cameo.

um put a spoiler warning next time.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1