• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
CENTRAL PARK MEDIA have the license for UTENA?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pakli1988

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quote
Long years ago, CENTRAL PARK MEDIA got the license for UTENA. But now, it doesn't license to it anymore. Which other companies will be pick up for the license rescue?
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quote
pakli1988 wrote:
Long years ago, CENTRAL PARK MEDIA got the license for UTENA. But now, it doesn't license to it anymore. Which other companies will be pick up for the license rescue?

I don't know where you got your information, but Utena is still licensed by Central Park Media last I checked official sources.

What evidence do you have of CPM no longer having it?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Dark Elf Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quote
As a matter of fact, Utena is still licensed by Central Park Media, unfortunitly, it is out of print. The liklihood of someone else licensing is slim, I'm sorry to say. I think Utena is a great series, and there will never be another one like it. If I may suggest, searching for it on online stores. I suggest Amazon, or Borders online website. Borders may be your best bet. I was looking for the Record of Lodoss War anime (which was also licensed by CPM) for a long time, tried Borders, and was able to buy it. In fact, I was able to reserve it online and pick it up at the store. Razz
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1