• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hoshi no Umi no Amuri

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
d.yaro

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:05 am Reply with quote
I picked my copy of the R2 DVD of the first volume of this OAV series yesterday and gave it a spin. Frankly I had ordered the show based on the the promo clip and the fact that Yukino Mai is the seiyu for the main character (thus I had received a notifier about the series when I was purchasing the R2 DVDs of "NHK ni Yokoso!"). As to what it's about...you tell me. Well, I have an idea of what the main structure of the story is but the finer details are lost on me. It'll take me a couple of viewings to sort that stuff out.

All in all I thought the CG animation was quite well done. On top of that: Very "cute" character designs, a heck of a lot of things getting blown up and mega-cute ED animation sequence. I wasn't going to order the remaining DVDs but decided to do so after watching the show (and also because there's no point of an artbox with only one DVD in it!).

Last edited by d.yaro on Fri May 30, 2008 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aromatic Grass

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:10 am Reply with quote
I just looked this title up. Looks very cute and worth watching, so thanks for making this topic. I'm now really interested in seeing this. Anime smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1