• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
help me identify an old anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zvuv

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quote
When I was little I saw some odd anime on the last 30 mins of VHS.
I never knew the title, but I will try to describe a few details about it.
First of all it was probably a series. Stylistically it resembled more proportionate to life characters. The story seemed to revolve around some sort of 'scientist' (maybe not, who knows). He had a dark mullet hair. Anyways he was searching for something and eventually got himself into a trouble and some two bald macho guys started to chase him at night. As he was running away, they caught up with him and beat him up. As he lay unconscious he turned into some sort of macho man and pretty much killed them. Then raped some blond woman while being possessed by machismo. That woman had a red ferrari. At the end the 'dude' had a battle with a blond guy who was just as macho as him...as ridiculous as I just sounded, please consider it is hard to remember this stuff. Please help me bring the nostalgia back to reality.

any help would be appreciated.
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quote
First of all, Welcome to ANN

Second, you posted this in the wrong thread. Try This one. Hopefully, you will find out what it is.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1